CBD Oil for arthritis

/ CBD Oil for arthritis #21  
Glad to hear it’s working for you Dougeye!

One of my Co-workers started taking the CBD drops and completely 100% was able to stop taking this medicine for diabetes. His doctor was confused and asked how he did it. When he explained CBD oil the doctor was dumbfounded.

CBD oil is great, but the entire plant is better. (I’d recommend edibles) There are a lot more benefits to the plant other than just CBD, you can find tons of info online about this.

Anyone who dislikes the effects of the entire plant should take very small doses right before bed to start out with. Then up the dosage as they build up a tolerance.
The entire plant or edibles are not legal everywhere ..and some company policies require a drug test.

/ CBD Oil for arthritis #22  
I have tried cbd oil in both cream and oil form. None of it has ever done a thing for me that I could tell. I have a lot of back and neck pain from multiple surgeries and would love it if this stuff would give me a little relief. I know several people that it is helping with various problems everyday. The latest CBD oil that I tried was recommended to me by a physical therapist. She said that it helped her and many others that she recommended it to. It didn't do a thing for me as far as I could tell:

Is there something else out there that is better/different/stronger than this?

/ CBD Oil for arthritis #24  
We also have an older dog on it, hard to tell if it helps or not. It certainly doesn't hurt. We have friends that swear by it.

/ CBD Oil for arthritis #25  
Don't buy CBD oil from Amazon. I buy mine from California. I take three drops at night to help sleep and reduce anxiety. I get the 1500 mg concentration

/ CBD Oil for arthritis #26  
Don't buy CBD oil from Amazon. I buy mine from California. I take three drops at night to help sleep and reduce anxiety. I get the 1500 mg concentration

Yeah we buy all of our stuff from Medterra.com

Mostly it’s stuff for our older German Shepard. It has helped his hips and back a ton (no whining anymore when he stands up or jumps on the couch)

He hasn’t whined in months so I’m guessing its helping

/ CBD Oil for arthritis #27  
I've heard countless stories from people who swear it helps so I'm sure it's worth a try. I know I'd feel far safer regularly taking CBD or whole leaf rather than acetaminophen every day. That stuff has literally been used as animal poison and will kill you outright if you take enough of it.

/ CBD Oil for arthritis #28  
I use a product called "Flow"....comes in small jar...looks like honey.....instant relief to my very bad joints. Great stuff......small jar costs about $30....lasts for months.

/ CBD Oil for arthritis #29  
Well after reading the start of this thread I spent the $25 to buy a bottle of CBD oil grown and made locally.
It tastes terrible ! But I took the recommended 3 drops twice a day for two weeks. For me it seemed to do absolutely nothing beneficial so I quit taking it. I do believe it might be beneficial for many other folks.

/ CBD Oil for arthritis #30  
I use a product called "Flow"....comes in small jar...looks like honey.....instant relief to my very bad joints. Great stuff......small jar costs about $30....lasts for months.

Flow

This product?