cedar strip canoe

/ cedar strip canoe #61  
I too would like to build one. My son and I do alot of canoeing and camping while we are out.

/ cedar strip canoe
Thanks Guys. I am not keeping track of hours, But my wife says its a lot. Its a good thing I got my little helper.
118q7bo.jpg
[/IMG]

/ cedar strip canoe #63  
I am glad you are using a dust mask. Cedar dust will really raise **** with your respiratory system.
Army grunt

/ cedar strip canoe #64  
Amazing Strat...awesome job! 95 pages and no pic's.....this "visual" guy would be completely lost:laughing:

/ cedar strip canoe
Amazing Strat...awesome job! 95 pages and no pic's.....this "visual" guy would be completely lost:laughing:

there was plenty of pics just not the ones that i wanted. The plans weren't really specific to this design. Which was a little misleading when I bought them. But in the end it will all work out.

/ cedar strip canoe #66  
It's looking good!! You have just made a family heirloom, and that is cool.

/ cedar strip canoe
rhu8sx.jpg
[/IMG]

Top is filled in. I was able to more or less match each strip with the opposite one. Its hard to see in the picture with all the glue.

/ cedar strip canoe #68  
Very nice!!, yep..no way I'd put it in the water, going to be to purdy:laughing:

/ cedar strip canoe #69  
>>>>>>>>>>>>>Outstanding<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
You should be very proud of what you have done. Keep the pics coming:)
Army Grunt

/ cedar strip canoe #70  
Strat, I've been working with cedar almost every day since last summer....I just don't think mine will float:D
Pressurewash005.jpg

There's 300+ 6x6x8' Eastern Red cedar logs it is so far.