century 2535

/ century 2535 #1  

dannyrolen

Tractor
2002 century
i need a radiator for my century 2535, if any one knows of any one with a radiator i wood like to talk to you. thank you very much. this is d rolen

Last edited:
   / century 2535 #2  
Have you considered having it recored\repaired. A local radiator shop may be your best friend.

/ century 2535 #3  
I second that. Just take it to a good local radiator shop and have them either repair yours, or build you a new one outright, using yours as a template. Even if they have to custom build you one from scratch, it will be cheaper than buying a factory replacement part (if you can find one).

/ century 2535
Have you considered having it recored\repaired. A local radiator shop may be your best friend.

thanx for the info. it's greatly appreciated,but i didn't quiet make my post as to what i really needed. so sorry. what i need is the top plastic cap that goes across the top of the radiator. any ideas? any info would be helpful. again, thank you sincerely

/ century 2535
tank you but what i really need is just the plastic cap that goes across the top of the radiator. sorry for confusion.again thanx for your reply.

/ century 2535 #6  
I am still confused. Maybe a picture? What is the function of the plastic cap? To contain airflow through the radiator? Can you fabricate something? I encased all around my radiator with foam rubber and/or fine wire mesh screen to keep debris from getting into the front of the radiator. Helped tremendously.

/ century 2535 #7  
I am still confused. Maybe a picture? What is the function of the plastic cap? To contain airflow through the radiator? Can you fabricate something? I encased all around my radiator with foam rubber and/or fine wire mesh screen to keep debris from getting into the front of the radiator. Helped tremendously.

Agree with Cougsfan.

WTH is a plastic cap?