Chain storage

/ Chain storage #1  

homesteader13

Gold Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1755M. John Deere 420-c
I came up with a great chain storage solution today.

PICTURES AND DESCRIPTION NOW POSTED BELOW IN THIS THREAD

Last edited:
   / Chain storage #2  
No chain storage teasing allowed :cop: :whistleblower: :cop:

The forum allows pictures. With me that option is in the toolbar as a picture frame.

/ Chain storage
I'm not finding any option to add pictures, if somebody can help me out I will post them. I tried a search I did not see anything and could not find any kind of a help menu. So I'm stumped.

/ Chain storage #4  
I'm not finding any option to add pictures, if somebody can help me out I will post them. I tried a search I did not see anything and could not find any kind of a help menu. So I'm stumped.

Here is the icon you press to start the share.

1 forecast.jpg

This is where you chose your photo from your computer or insert the URL. Now, let's see dem pix.

1 hard knocks.jpg

/ Chain storage #6  
Well here is my chain storage tease... w/pics!

IMG_8627.jpeg IMG_8626.jpeg IMG_8625.jpeg

/ Chain storage
   / Chain storage
I came up with a great chain storage solution today, was going to post pictures but don't see an option to do so.

Now with pictures!
So first I pulled out the plastic cap plugs that were on the ends of the tubes, and then I put the chain in my crossbar tube that runs between the loader arms behind the bucket and then put a plumbing expansion plug in each end and it has clean secured dry storage for the chain.20180327_192149.jpg20180327_192155.jpg20180327_192437.jpg20180327_192934.jpg