Chain storage

/ Chain storage #21  
Pretty slick. I like it. I did something like that also.........Great minds really do think alike! Check this out:

A Couple More Bolt-on Add-on's For The Kubota BX25D - YouTube

You can check see my official BotaTrac channel at: BotaTrac - YouTube

I think I like yours better. The orange is classier than the satin black paint.
Thank you. I used Click Bond fastening system so no drilling or welding! I started a thread on the mod and made a youtube vid on the install if anyone is interested...

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/build-yourself/369233-bx-auxiliary-chain-box-mod.html?highlight=

BX Auxillary Chain Box Modification - YouTube

/ Chain storage #22  
Thank you. I used Click Bond fastening system so no drilling or welding! I started a thread on the mod and made a youtube vid on the install if anyone is interested...

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/build-yourself/369233-bx-auxiliary-chain-box-mod.html?highlight=

BX Auxillary Chain Box Modification - YouTube

NO WAY!! YOU'RE THAT GUY?? That's awesome!! I just subscribed to your channel!! I watched that video at least 20 times last year before I mounted by chain boxes. Obviously, I didn't go the Click-Bond route, but you gave me a lot of inspiration for putting those ammo boxes on the side of my BX. Thanks a million for motivating me to go down that path. I've learned a lot about tractors since then and in that last year - best of all is to NOT be afraid to ask questions, acquire and read manuals, pick up a tool and dive right in. That's how we expand our knowledge. The tricky part is weeding out the truth from the fiction. But I'm not telling you anything new. Thanks again man, ......... really.

/ Chain storage #23  
NO WAY!! YOU'RE THAT GUY?? That's awesome!! I just subscribed to your channel!! I watched that video at least 20 times last year before I mounted by chain boxes. Obviously, I didn't go the Click-Bond route, but you gave me a lot of inspiration for putting those ammo boxes on the side of my BX. Thanks a million for motivating me to go down that path. I've learned a lot about tractors since then and in that last year - best of all is to NOT be afraid to ask questions, acquire and read manuals, pick up a tool and dive right in. That's how we expand our knowledge. The tricky part is weeding out the truth from the fiction. But I'm not telling you anything new. Thanks again man, ......... really.
Thanks for the kind words... glad you liked it. I haven't been active posting on Youtube but I do have another mod to do and I will try to post a video as soon as I get to it. It takes a lot of time to put out quality vids so I really appreciate the effort folks put into them, especially if they aren't doing it for any financial gain... such as myself.

I ended up putting an ammo box on both sides after the first one turned out so well. One for my chain and another for misc tools, gloves, etc. The little ROPS mounted plastic BX OEM tool box is just too small!

/ Chain storage #24  
Thanks for the kind words... glad you liked it. I haven't been active posting on Youtube but I do have another mod to do and I will try to post a video as soon as I get to it. It takes a lot of time to put out quality vids so I really appreciate the effort folks put into them, especially if they aren't doing it for any financial gain... such as myself.

I ended up putting an ammo box on both sides after the first one turned out so well. One for my chain and another for misc tools, gloves, etc. The little ROPS mounted plastic BX OEM tool box is just too small!

Well, when you get the video done, now I'll get an email to go view it. I agree with you about guys who put out videos NOT for financial gain. I only do videos this time of year and only for a short time. I'm too busy the rest of the year. I do them to encourage other guys like me who want to learn about this stuff but don't necessarily have the knowledge or confidence. Nobody teaches me......I'm self taught. And I hope my videos encourage others like me to do a little research and then just go do it. Right now I'm teaching myself about tractor hydraulics, power beyond and 3rd function valves. I'm thinking of a restoration and putting hydraulics on a machine that didn't come from the factory with hydraulics. Anyway, thanks for responding to my post and I'll keep an eye out for your next production!

/ Chain storage #26  
i havent been here for awhile im going to try and post some pics if i can figure this out.

Welcome to the thread and for thanks for joining the conversation! We are patiently waiting for your pics......

/ Chain storage #28  
i cant figure out how to post a pic doesnt seem very user friendly to me or im to stupid to do it.

/ Chain storage #29  
You can post a picture from you computer , hit the square button with the tree in it . It will say insert image from computer then browse then upload file

/ Chain storage #30  
what is the reply with quote suppose to be for