Challenger by CAT

/ Challenger by CAT #1  

SCDolphin

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L5240: Craftsman GT6500
Does any one know anything about Challlenger series tractors by Cat. I was told that they are made in France with Cat motors.

/ Challenger by CAT
Does any one know anything about Challlenger series tractors by Cat. I was told that they are made in France with Cat motors.

/ Challenger by CAT #3  
Yes, they are rebadged Massey Fergusons.
John

/ Challenger by CAT #4  
Yes, they are rebadged Massey Fergusons.
John

/ Challenger by CAT #5  
Yes, I believe that some of the larger Challengers are built in France with Cat (Perkins) engines...just like the Massey Fergusons.
To my knowledge, the smaller MT200-series compact tractors are built in Japan by Iseki, just like the Massey Ferguson compacts.

/ Challenger by CAT #6  
Yes, I believe that some of the larger Challengers are built in France with Cat (Perkins) engines...just like the Massey Fergusons.
To my knowledge, the smaller MT200-series compact tractors are built in Japan by Iseki, just like the Massey Ferguson compacts.

/ Challenger by CAT #7  
Challenger, AGCO and Massey tractors are all the same whether they are made in France, Brazil or Japan. There are some slight differences in the smaller tractor, but not a lot. In the larger sizes, there are different engines and slightly different transmissions.

/ Challenger by CAT #8  
Challenger, AGCO and Massey tractors are all the same whether they are made in France, Brazil or Japan. There are some slight differences in the smaller tractor, but not a lot. In the larger sizes, there are different engines and slightly different transmissions.

/ Challenger by CAT #9  
Yes, they all are part under AGCO (ALLIS GLEANER COMPANY) which owns the above mentioned companies. Many other companies fall under this large corporation such as Heston and Fendt.

/ Challenger by CAT #10  
Yes, they all are part under AGCO (ALLIS GLEANER COMPANY) which owns the above mentioned companies. Many other companies fall under this large corporation such as Heston and Fendt.