Change coupling type

/ Change coupling type #1  

doneill127

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra Max
I have Mahindra max that has a couple of leaking couplings on the FEL valve. Probably my own fault because I put the FEL on and off probably once a week during the summer and when I go to reconnect it two of the female side of the couplings (hose end) need to be depressurized and I usually do this by putting a flat punch in and tapping with a hammer. I知 going to replace the coupling and was wondering if there痴 a type of coupling that can be reconnected with residual pressure on it. And if so where is a good place to get them. From what i致e looked at so far the existing fitting size seems to be uncommon. They are Faster NV14-38-SAE. Both sides have 9/16 -18 UNF female ORB. The valve body where the male end is connected also has 9/16 female there痴 a straight adapter between the valve and the coupling.
Thanks in advance

/ Change coupling type #2  
Am not familiar with your connector type. But if you buy new ends for both sides on both lines it will not matter what type they are as long as they are all the same and fit the fitting on your hoses. Ends that connect under pressure in ag style fittings are fairly common.