Cheap $20 a month Stand Alone Unlimited Rural Internet through AT&T Wireless

/ Cheap $20 a month Stand Alone Unlimited Rural Internet through AT&T Wireless #1,871  
A whole lot of those wireless internet options aren't available here in Ea WA state. I've been with Hughes Net over eight years. Consistent speeds/consistent pricing. Works for me.

For that matter - Hughes is the ONLY internet option available here. No landline and no other satellite options. There is an option thru ATT. But it's no better than their cell phone service.

/ Cheap $20 a month Stand Alone Unlimited Rural Internet through AT&T Wireless #1,872  
A whole lot of those wireless internet options aren't available here in Ea WA state. I've been with Hughes Net over eight years. Consistent speeds/consistent pricing. Works for me.
That's the first independent positive testimonial I've heard from a Hughes Net user.

/ Cheap $20 a month Stand Alone Unlimited Rural Internet through AT&T Wireless #1,873  
   / Cheap $20 a month Stand Alone Unlimited Rural Internet through AT&T Wireless #1,875  
   / Cheap $20 a month Stand Alone Unlimited Rural Internet through AT&T Wireless #1,876  
Hughes Net - right here - - either accept it or go without internet service. Would I like better and faster - of course. But - obviously - that's not going to happen any time soon.

Hughes Net - $54/month.

/ Cheap $20 a month Stand Alone Unlimited Rural Internet through AT&T Wireless #1,877  

For that matter - Hughes is the ONLY internet option available here. No landline and no other satellite options. There is an option thru ATT. But it's no better than their cell phone service.
I have the same issue here in NW AR. Although I use a wireless Netgear M1 mobile hotspot (I have used cellular modems since 2012 for internet service) for my Internet, with a data only plan from Cricket wireless (AT&T) and my cell phone uses Verizon, neither company offers the cellular home internet in my location.

The last time I called AT&T they said my address was not suitable for reception. I laughed when I told the Rep. that I was already using AT&T LTE as a pay as you go service (albeit with a external antenna). It just would have been nice to get an unlimited setup. No go though when their computers say not.

Funny enough the one (T-Mobile) that does not have reception in my location does offer their home internet. I tried it and could not get their box to work. Unfortunately it had no external antenna connectors to enhance reception. After dealing with T-Mobile though I would never use them now even if they had the greatest reception and a fantastic setup. I really dislike those people.

Back a long time ago I had Dish internet for a few years. It was marginal and I was happy to go to 4G/lte with a cellular modem. The problem with Starlink is it is another service that costs a lot and does not recognize my address to offer service.

/ Cheap $20 a month Stand Alone Unlimited Rural Internet through AT&T Wireless #1,878  
"Cell service/internet service not available". Yes - I've been told that by more than one "provider".

/ Cheap $20 a month Stand Alone Unlimited Rural Internet through AT&T Wireless #1,879  

I keep getting those offers living in the city but each time I enter my address it comes back not available.

SAT Internet is problematic when living in a forest...

Connectivity will be always a problem in some locations.

/ Cheap $20 a month Stand Alone Unlimited Rural Internet through AT&T Wireless #1,880  
After checking into options and using a wireless provider for several years I went with a DSL phone line from Ziply That's the current name of our local hard wired phone company. I don't have a wired phone, just the DSL service. The service is about $50 a month plus $10 per month to rent the wireless router. My speed is about 15 gigabits per second, five times as fast as my former wireless. I'm about a mile from the connection point. Speed will depend on distance from the service with further being slower. It could be worth investigating.