Cheap RK 24

/ Cheap RK 24 #1  

Frontloader9

Tractor
RK 24
My local dealer in Bristol Va has the RK 24 Mike Morgan used. It has 143 hours on it and they are going to let it go cheap. I think they are letting the implements go at 50%. Don't know how they ended up with it but they did. The RK37 and RK55 went to people that works for the company.

/ Cheap RK 24 #2  
Is there a question? Are you going to get it? Or are you just letting folks know?

/ Cheap RK 24
Just letting other folks know. I have everything I need for attachments and implements. I wish this opportunity was an option when I bought mine. I coulda saved a ton on implements.

/ Cheap RK 24 #4  
I think he got a better offer from Kubota about 7-8 months ago. :cool:

Why would "His Stuff" be anything special? He's simply a brand-***** on YouTube. Seems to peddle his wife a lot as click bait too. :rolleyes:

/ Cheap RK 24 #5  
I think he got a better offer from Kubota about 7-8 months ago. :cool:

Why would "His Stuff" be anything special? He's simply a brand-***** on YouTube. Seems to peddle his wife a lot as click bait too. :rolleyes:

You gotta admit, she is very appealing "click bait".

/ Cheap RK 24 #6  
   / Cheap RK 24 #7  
Just letting other folks know. I have everything I need for attachments and implements. I wish this opportunity was an option when I bought mine. I coulda saved a ton on implements.

Yeah, deals like that are few and far between for sure! Out here implements /attachments are like gold.... people try to sell used stuff for the price of new... and probably get that price!

/ Cheap RK 24
Yeah, deals like that are few and far between for sure! Out here implements /attachments are like gold.... people try to sell used stuff for the price of new... and probably get that price!

I woulda bought the finish mower if I coulda used it. That was a great price and it still looked new.