CK30 Purchase

/ CK30 Purchase #21  
Thanks kiotiken but I do not want to spend that much money on a cab. A friend of mine put a aftermarket cab on his CaseIH for 1500 + hst and I am in Ontario home of the overtaxed LOL. This cab does not have heat, air etc. Front, sides and back are like a plexiglass with one windshield wiper and a hard top. Bottom of doors are a tarp like material and can be lifted out for the summer. I basically just need something to keep the snow off of me when blowing and safe from the cold. So this cab is ideal and priced right for me.
Thanks
Gilles.

/ CK30 Purchase #22  
Update on my Kioti. got it back Oct 3 after 3 months of BS lol. The tractor has been repainted where it was flaking and the damage done to the headlight shroud replaced. Also had a soft cab installed and I am impressed with it. So now I am pretty darn happy to be able to play with my toy. Doing some landscaping before the snow flies. I wish I could post some pics of the cab but this site is not letting me do it. I keep getting the message about security tokens whatever that means.

/ CK30 Purchase #23  
Update on my Kioti. got it back Oct 3 after 3 months of BS lol. The tractor has been repainted where it was flaking and the damage done to the headlight shroud replaced. Also had a soft cab installed and I am impressed with it. So now I am pretty darn happy to be able to play with my toy. Doing some landscaping before the snow flies. I wish I could post some pics of the cab but this site is not letting me do it. I keep getting the message about security tokens whatever that means.

I would like to see the "soft cab" Email me a picture at MCL8510@mindspring.com and I will post it for you.

/ CK30 Purchase #25  
Very nice cab. Having had two tractors with aftermarket cabs, I think this is the type of cab I would chose if I had it to do over again. You'll stay warm enough out of the wind and snow and in the summer, you can take it off and have an open station again. A cab without A/C can get really, really hot in the summer and none of them have enough ventilation unless you take the doors off. I'd suggest a small 12v fan (or two), the kind that plugs into a cigarette lighter, power outlet. You'll need air movement to keep it from fogging up.

/ CK30 Purchase #26  
Nice cab! Swept back, makes it look...fast! :thumbsup:

/ CK30 Purchase #27  
Thanks lakngulf for posting these pics. Also those for the comments and advise. I will see how she works out when the cold weather comes ( fan, heater if needed). The dealer ordered this from Cover my tractor somewhere in the States. The cost of this soft cab for my Canadian friends who might wonder how much in CAD was 1800 ( installed, shipping and brokerage fees etc) + hst came to 2070.00. The only downfall is the zippered door. I would of wanted doors that open out like a car but this company does not make that way. Now that I have been in and out of it a few times I have learned to live with it not that bad after all just took time getting used to it lol

/ CK30 Purchase #28  
you WILL need a fan/heater. Your cab will fog up almost instantly. I will guarantee that. In-car heaters can work for a fan/heater. Buy a high-output one.....

I have been in sxs utvs with soft cabs in cold weather. They fog up without some form of heat/circulation. Any cab soft or hard needs air circulation and heat to remain clear in cold weather.

/ CK30 Purchase #29  
Thanks holeycow. Will look into it. Any suggestion to brand, size etc. Thanks Gilles

/ CK30 Purchase #30  
Do any of you ck guys use a rear mount snow blower on your tractors? What is it like for you going in rev for that length of time? I am looking at tractors and my local kioti dealer has a ck35 with a cab but I don't really like the hst pedal and I think my leg would get really sore trying to go slow in rev trying to blow snow. Also I was quoted $25,000 for this unit with fel, does this sound like an ok price?
Thanks