Clamp On Tractor Bucket Hitch Recommendation

/ Clamp On Tractor Bucket Hitch Recommendation
LOL, I gave you the cream first, here are other cheaper ones to ponder:

fork trailer hitch attachment
LOL... Hey I get it.... Easier to talk down than talk up....

Thanks for the links... I'll look at these. I was really hoping someone had a good experience with a clamp-on bucket hitch.... It would just hit a lot of points for my use, but I don't like buying useless junk either.... Thanks for your insight...

/ Clamp On Tractor Bucket Hitch Recommendation #12  
I just tack welded a small (1.25") reciever tube in the bucket, works great!
2020-04-25_18-12-07_477.jpg

/ Clamp On Tractor Bucket Hitch Recommendation #13  
I have one that came with the tractor. Its just a flat 1/2" steel plate with a hole and a ball on it. It uses 2 heavy duty "C" clamps to clamp it to the cutting edge. This set up has no problem moving my 18' tandem axle trailer around. Works well even when pushing or pulling up a significant hill.
For your use, something like that would be a good fit and very low cost.
I'll try to remember to get a Pic when it gets light here.

/ Clamp On Tractor Bucket Hitch Recommendation #15  
Nice, could even make it wider if needed.
Shows simple can be better.

/ Clamp On Tractor Bucket Hitch Recommendation
I have one that came with the tractor. Its just a flat 1/2" steel plate with a hole and a ball on it. It uses 2 heavy duty "C" clamps to clamp it to the cutting edge. This set up has no problem moving my 18' tandem axle trailer around. Works well even when pushing or pulling up a significant hill.
For your use, something like that would be a good fit and very low cost.
I'll try to remember to get a Pic when it gets light here.
I like that... it is simple... I'll have to look & see if I can do something like that with my bucket, ours has a bolt on edge, so I'll have to see if I can find a way to make it sit flat in order to clamp it.

/ Clamp On Tractor Bucket Hitch Recommendation #18  
^I think the receiver was $12 and I cut a small gusset for underneath in back so maybe $13 in parts.

/ Clamp On Tractor Bucket Hitch Recommendation #19  
Titan makes a clamp on receiver hitch. Pretty good clamp think I only used it once.
Have a receiver hitch welded to top of bucket I like for hitches and various tools.
IMG_0591.JPG

/ Clamp On Tractor Bucket Hitch Recommendation #20  
I have one that slides on one fork and locks. Simple and quick. I use it for splitter and boat trailer etc