Closeouts at Bailey hyd

/ Closeouts at Bailey hyd #1  

agjones

Platinum Member
Tractor
Rk55HC 4n1 fel/bh, Power-Trac 1850, 425d, Terex pt30, Kubota kx033, bx1880, yanmar 8x8 dumper, Magnatrac mh5000 w/ loader, six way blade & backhoe, Dew-eze ATM72LC Slope Mower, Terramite t6 4wd, DR Power brush mower
Not sure if any of you are contemplating upgrading, repairs or changing your pt hydraulics but Bailey has some useful discounts on components...

https://www.baileyhydraulics.com/products/clearance

grabbed a 2 spool joystick valve and selector for pretty cheap...

Happy new year
Andrew

/ Closeouts at Bailey hyd #2  
Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered a selector valve for a little less than I've seen it elsewhere.

This might be batter placed in the hydraulic forum.

/ Closeouts at Bailey hyd #3  
I was just looking for two 2x24 welded cylinders and found what I need in the Closeouts.... EXCELLENT deal!! Thanks!

/ Closeouts at Bailey hyd #4  
Thank you, found a joystick to convert my old JD loader from 2 stick in closeout for 1/2 price . Customer service was excellent in helping me determine which unit I needed.

/ Closeouts at Bailey hyd #5  
Nice post, thanks
ordered 2 4x8 cylinders yesterday and a selector solenoid yesterday.

/ Closeouts at Bailey hyd
My joysticks, manual selectors and rotary selectors averaged 40%off. Shipping was reasonable and really fast.

For power-trac owners... This is a cheap path to select the quick attach or grapple function... Instead of moving those quick disconnects under pressure...

/ Closeouts at Bailey hyd #7  
Ordered Wednesday afternoon , valve was at my house when I got home yesterday.

/ Closeouts at Bailey hyd #8  
Got my valve yesterday. 2days. ;)

I did have to call in my order. Couldn't get the online cart to accept my card. Same card went through fine over the phone and shipping was 4 bucks less than online calculation.

/ Closeouts at Bailey hyd #9  
Got my valve yesterday. 2days. ;)

I did have to call in my order. Couldn't get the online cart to accept my card. Same card went through fine over the phone and shipping was 4 bucks less than online calculation.

I have already installed mine. Works like a champ. Did have to make 2 trips to town for fittings but all total I have 200.00 in a joystick conversion. I am tickled

/ Closeouts at Bailey hyd #10  
My joysticks, manual selectors and rotary selectors averaged 40%off. Shipping was reasonable and really fast.

For power-trac owners... This is a cheap path to select the quick attach or grapple function... Instead of moving those quick disconnects under pressure...

agjones -

I'm mostly ignorant when it comes to hydraulics but willing to learn if it could simplify the QA/Grapple process.

Can you specify what I'd need to do what you refer to?

- 2 spool joystick valve (I see there are 1, 3 and 4 spool also but not sure what the differences are)
- Selector (Manaul and rotory) do you need both or each performs a different function?
- Do GPM and PSI have to be matched to the machine (mine is a PT-425)

I probably don't know enough to even be asking the right questions so your input would be much appreciated.

Thanks - Andy