Coming soon list

/ Coming soon list #101  
What if I dont have those drop downs?
1614641607820.png

Aaron Z

/ Coming soon list #105  
I'd almost rather they didn't so you don't see them several times in a thread.
I was beating that drum pretty hard for a while; some members would include several big pictures in a post, then others would quote him and each would include the pictures... The "Tractors and Wood" thread is really bad that way. With my slow browser I would have to stop reading the thread, sometimes for up to a week until the big pictures went away. I suppose that I could get a new ISP but after living here for almost 20 years I don't feel like moving just for better internet service.

/ Coming soon list #106  
must depend on screen resolution.

View attachment 688330
Not screen resolution so much but on the size of the text you set in the browser. Oddly, when I increase the text size, the emoji icon pops out of the middle stacked dots icon/dropdown menu. Seems like it would work the other way; save space on the main menu bar when text is larger by sticking items in sub menu.

Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 4.57.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 4.56.51 PM.png

That larger text is easier to read, but it's a bit too much of a good thing.

BTW, this is on a MacBook Pro using FireFox.

/ Coming soon list #107  
Thing is, none of the other VBB boards that switched to Xenforo seem to have retained the function [our previously uploaded attachments/files/pictures] either.
One has it! Muhammad's Weldingsite.

... And after posting that, I read down through this thread and I see Muhammad just turned on this feature. Thanks, M. !

Last edited:
   / Coming soon list #108  
Well there’s something else that works a lot better on the new site: the delete function. It actually deletes the post, and then takes you back to the top of the page that the post was on, instead of the beginning of the thread. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

/ Coming soon list #110  
Is it just my computer or is the links to the parent forums missing on some threads? On this thread above "Coming soon list" at the top right is "Forums > Community Forums > News/Feedback >" Yet when I go to "Parts/Repair" there's nothing. It's useful to me to be able to go back to the sub forum after reading multiple pages on a thread without having to click the back button.