Compact "Root Rake Grapple" Options

/ Compact "Root Rake Grapple" Options #1  

censalata

Tractor
none
Hi. I'm seeking a compact ROOT RAKE grapple for my Kubota LX2610. This is different from a root grapple as the tines are shorter; please don't confuse the two. Most of the manufacturers I've contacted are backed up 12-16 weeks for production timeline, and I'd like something sooner if possible. I keep combing the forums and finding all kinds of threads on this topic, so I thought I'd compile one with a list of the options. Please chime in if you know of a manufacturer that meets these specs:
  • ROOT RAKE GRAPPLE (short tines), not root grapple
  • 300lbs or less
  • 48"-60"
Known options:
Edited to add:

Last edited:
   / Compact "Root Rake Grapple" Options #2  
Hi. I'm seeking a compact ROOT RAKE grapple for my Kubota LX2610. This is different from a root grapple as the tines are shorter; please don't confuse the two. Most of the manufacturers I've contacted are backed up 12-16 weeks for production timeline, and I'd like something sooner if possible. I keep combing the forums and finding all kinds of threads on this topic, so I thought I'd compile one with a list of the options. Please chime in if you know of a manufacturer that meets these specs:
  • 300lbs or less
  • 48"-55"
Known options:

Do you know of other options?
IMHO Sit tight, and wait for the EA grapple!
Their products are without question the best on the market.
You will have your grapple for years, try to be a little patient now!

/ Compact "Root Rake Grapple" Options #3  
The Landpride SGC models fit your criteria. I have one. Very pleased with it.

/ Compact "Root Rake Grapple" Options #4  
I also have the Land Pride SGC0660 on my CK. 62" wide at 250 lbs. It's been incredible at clearing our property after forest fire destroyed all. It'll grab, carry, or drag large trees and rake up the smaller debris.
Patrick

/ Compact "Root Rake Grapple" Options
I also have the Land Pride SGC0660 on my CK. 62" wide at 250 lbs. It's been incredible at clearing our property after forest fire destroyed all. It'll grab, carry, or drag large trees and rake up the smaller debris.
Patrick
After reviewing all the options, this is what I've ordered. Delivery sometime this summer. Who knows when. 🤷‍♀️

The Homestead Implements and Virnig were very interesting to me, but Virnig has a long production timeline and HI is pricey.

/ Compact "Root Rake Grapple" Options #7  
I've had a Land Pride root & rock grapple for seven years along with a WR Long 3rd function valve. SGC 1560. It's been an excellent implement. I use it to "grip & rip" brush and move VERY large rocks and logs. Never given me a moments problem. You will be pleased with the SGC 0660.

Do your tractor a favor. Do something like this to your grill guard. It just might save your grill, radiator or battery. You have the time now while waiting for the grapple.

IMG_0011.jpeg
IMG_0016.jpeg

/ Compact "Root Rake Grapple" Options #8  
  • 300lbs or less
  • 48"-60"
Known options:
Edited to add:

This is what the Anbo GRSC (SCGR) would look like on your tractor. I just put one on the guy that bought my house so he could keep up on all the work that I put in on the property.
SCGR Kubota-1.jpg

Attachments

• GRSC Overview.PDF
    489.1 KB · Views: 99