Concrete penetrating sealer

/ Concrete penetrating sealer #21  
Are we talking about marble countertops in your kitchen or the floor in a barn!?!? This is getting into OCD land......just MHO. Haha

A building full of animals might not matter to have a dirty floor. A building to do maintence or other work on machinery, or other projects as needed is a whole different deal. It really helps to be able to have clean floors. It’s a lot easier to have clean floors if the concrete is sealed.

/ Concrete penetrating sealer #22  
Oh that’s cheap compared to some of the stuff.

This is what mine will look like. IMG_0472.JPG

/ Concrete penetrating sealer
I壇 build the loft now while your waiting on the cure time, as long as your not using anything with fuels, oil, or grease you値l be fine. Dirt and dust will clean out easy.

Exactly ! Going to get the loft built and start the electrical.

Wait for months or years to be able to build a structure that one desires. Then often times several weeks at best waiting for the builder to show up and get the project finished. Then get in a hurry on the concrete sealing..........
Lots of types of work can still be done while waiting on the cure. Electrical, framing, plumbing, etc. the cure time will pass quicker than one might expect. The nice easy to clean surface that will last for years should be worth the wait.
Best of luck :)

:drink:

I just got my quote from ghost shield on a densifier, epoxy 325, and a top coat of urethane 645 at 1050.00

U coat it kit was 1075.00

2 five gallon pails of 8505, etcher and primer......$700. I can apply it it in sections so as not to have to move everything out !!!

/ Concrete penetrating sealer #27  
So any update on the floor coating? I ended up going with armorpoxy armour ultra 3 coat system.

/ Concrete penetrating sealer #28  
25 years ago I put a concrete floor in a 24x40 garage. I didn't know what to use to seal it, so I used Thompson's Water Seal. I used a pump sprayer to put three coats (about 5 gallons) on the not yet cured floor. Fast forward to about 3 years ago, I knocked over a can of red oxide primer. I scraped up as much as I could (why waste it) and let it dry. Once it dried I found that it didn't stick to the floor. Must be the sealer worked.

Update. I didn't put any sealer or protective coatings down. Its just a barn that will be used for welding, tractor and rv repairs. I didn't want to wait for 4 weeks for the concrete to cure !!! I have a nice smooth troweled floor that is easy to keep clean with just a broom. Will power wash a few times as needed. Probably would have done it if we lived up north where road salt eats away at concrete. Better choice to spend the $1000 on the electrical work.

/ Concrete penetrating sealer #30  
I understand.