Cool Nature Photos

/ Cool Nature Photos
Video is something I never really got into. It's a whole different beast as compared to stills.

/ Cool Nature Photos #672  
Yeh, cellphone video in my case.

/ Cool Nature Photos #673  
We have a couple of albino squirrels who stop by. We looked at them through our binoculars and seen they have pink eyes. Must be common with gray squirrels, since we have two that visit us.

Attachments

• wally8803.jpg
    wally8803.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 82
  • P1040042.jpg
    P1040042.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 77
   / Cool Nature Photos #674  
bmbi20200517_104906_resized_LI.jpg
Baby deer. 2 days old. Didn't want to get too close.

/ Cool Nature Photos #675  
We have a couple of albino squirrels who stop by. We looked at them through our binoculars and seen they have pink eyes. Must be common with gray squirrels, since we have two that visit us.

That's something you don't see everyday. :thumbsup:

/ Cool Nature Photos #677  
Seem to keep your dog interested :) I have never seen an albino squirrel, must work well in the winter. Summer, might be more questionable.

/ Cool Nature Photos #679  
Each year, we have a deer give birth to a fawn in one of our goat pens. We discovered this year's fawn a few days ago while out checking the fence line. Took this photo with my phone.Fawn.jpg

/ Cool Nature Photos #680  
Nice picture of the fawn, how close were you. I was afraid to get too close to the one in my lawn.