Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #271  
Do you ever wonder if your transporting the same critter???

Never know. He might be getting a free meal and ride home. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
He's not coming back five miles. No worry.

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #272  
In a park I used to mountain bike in there were some features people added.
Some funny ones and some memorials.

Weirdest one was the memorial to children who had passed on.
About 20 dolls in seats set up like a classroom.
Was there for years until wiped out by flooding.

Sometimes the dolls would be changed out and a few added, so was active all those years.

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #273  
This may not be creepy to some, but I hate needles. I pulled off the road and let my dog out while I was getting ready to go into the woods. I was getting gear out of the passenger side door when I looked down and saw the first one. I went around to the other side of the truck and found another. They must have pulled off the road to share their β€œthing” or whatever it is they do, and then tossed the needles out the window.
I know it happens in other places but we are just starting to see this up here. 98309FB4-A592-4B99-898C-A2881674013B.jpeg

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #274  
Update on the magnet fishing catch glock 22
No serial #s at all, the cops said just keep it. They called it an 80% frame, and no barrel.

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #275  
I took our grandsons magnet fishing near our home, we were on a bridge throwing in 2 magnets when my grandson pulled up a Glock 22 40 cal pistol!
It wasn't even rusted yet, it was missing the barrel but the rest was there. I let him keep it as a souvenir.
He also found a cartridge, a 7.62x 39 it was rusted up being steel case ammo.
That was a lucky find for him the first time out magnet fishing.
My first thought was: Aren't Glocks plastic? Then I thought about the barrel and you said it was removed. So, I guess the spring and maybe the magazine had enough metal to bring it out of the water with a magnet.

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #276  
This may not be creepy to some, but I hate needles. I pulled off the road and let my dog out while I was getting ready to go into the woods. I was getting gear out of the passenger side door when I looked down and saw the first one. I went around to the other side of the truck and found another. They must have pulled off the road to share their β€œthing” or whatever it is they do, and then tossed the needles out the window.
I know it happens in other places but we are just starting to see this up here.View attachment 740793

Our county sheriff has a website where you can check the police reports and arrests in your area. I suspect most places have that available now.

Drugs are about everywhere. Unless its something major, it wouldn't even make the local news, and you'd never hear about it.

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #278  
Or 4x8 sheet goods.
You forgot the EIGHT FOOT BED! That would make it a real work truck rather than a play toy that can't carry and 8' 2x4
I carry both items in my Colorado when I need to. What do you do when you need a 12 foot 2x6, rent a truck or go buy a bigger one?

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #279  
I carry both items in my Colorado when I need to. What do you do when you need a 12 foot 2x6, rent a truck or go buy a bigger one?
Take my trailer 😁😁😁

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #280  
I slide it into the Suburban all the way to the dash and close the doors behind it. ;)