Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #401  
We've got two cats. The one, if it sees a cat carrier, runs up and jumps in it. The other one heads for the basement, so we gotta be sneaky with that one.

The one that likes the carrier is a hoot. When our kids come, they bring their cats. They'll walk into the house, set the carrier down, open the door and their cat will bolt out, and our cat will bolt in. She's weird! 🤣

96B95C2B-F0FE-41D2-BA6E-42C575EB3565.jpeg

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #402  
We've got two cats. The one, if it sees a cat carrier, runs up and jumps in it. The other one heads for the basement, so we gotta be sneaky with that one.
I've always had fairly mellow cats. Didn't start using a carrier until maybe 15 year ago, before that just carried them in and held on. Most vets seem to require them nowadays...probably just as well, there have been times where others at the office had barely-under-control dogs with them.
Some kitties handled riding better than others, but none were difficult.

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #403  
I've always had fairly mellow cats. Didn't start using a carrier until maybe 15 year ago, before that just carried them in and held on. Most vets seem to require them nowadays...probably just as well, there have been times where others at the office had barely-under-control dogs with them.
Some kitties handled riding better than others, but none were difficult.
Back in the 80's we found a kitten and took him in. We raised him with our Cairn Terrier. Cat thought it was a dog! We could take it in the car, walk it on a leash, etc. We'd go to the vet's office and walk in with a cat and dog on leashes and the dogs in the waiting room would erupt! CAT!!!! Our cat would look around to see what all the excitement was about, not realizing it was him. 🤣

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #404  
Back in the 80's we found a kitten and took him in. We raised him with our Cairn Terrier. Cat thought it was a dog! We could take it in the car, walk it on a leash, etc. We'd go to the vet's office and walk in with a cat and dog on leashes and the dogs in the waiting room would erupt! CAT!!!! Our cat would look around to see what all the excitement was about, not realizing it was him. 🤣
I think your cat was the inspiration for the fairly recent GM truck commercial.

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #405  
This is #5. We named him that because we had 4 dogs, and he thought he was one too. He went on long rambles through the woods with the dogs, all hunting together.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 82
   / Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #407  

The one that likes the carrier is a hoot. When our kids come, they bring their cats. They'll walk into the house, set the carrier down, open the door and their cat will bolt out, and our cat will bolt in. She's weird! 🤣

View attachment 741581

That is so funny.

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #409  

This is an interesting video of recovering an old bulldozer which sunk into a bog in 1975. It always amazes me how the paint is still visible, right down to the Army star on the back.
I’ve watched the recovery several times over the last few years, either it’s different every time or my memory is playing games. I’m quite certain that once they said that a scuba diver had gone down to attach the chains... I don’t know how else they would have done it anyways although the excavator operator was good enough so that maybe he just hooked the blade.
Note the snow during the recovery, then the grass starting to green up when they dropped it off at the snowsled clubhouse. That’s in Maine, for sure! 😆
In another video you can see them getting it started. 👍

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property