Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #441  
More on elevators …. I spent a little time in a couple of chicken feed mills. 150 ft tall or so with maybe 8 floors. One had a tiny 30x30 rattling wire cage like ponytug described. The other had a belt system. Basically a canvas conveyor belt about 12” wide that ran vertically and continuously from the basement to the top floor then back down. It had hand and toe handles/ledges every few feet. Just hop on and off as it went up or down on its back side. A very very scary ride. Let go and you’d fall to the basement, pingponging off the sides.

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #442  
More on elevators …. I spent a little time in a couple of chicken feed mills. 150 ft tall or so with maybe 8 floors. One had a tiny 30x30 rattling wire cage like ponytug described. The other had a belt system. Basically a canvas conveyor belt about 12” wide that ran vertically and continuously from the basement to the top floor then back down. It had hand and toe handles/ledges every few feet. Just hop on and off as it went up or down on its back side. A very very scary ride. Let go and you’d fall to the basement, pingponging off the sides.
We had some of those in Germany in the HQ building. Supposedle one could ride up over and back down but I doubted that. IIRC there were little cabins you stepped into.

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property
I don't have more creepy things from my yard or the bush to share
so to get back on track here is something from someones yard.
(hope the language doesn't get me busted)

1650145859057.png

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #444  
^^^^
That's the Liberty Mutual Gecko!!

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #445  
Last edited:
I always wondered if it was a dog straining against its chain. The chain being too small to see in the pic.

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #447  
I always wondered if it was a dog straining against its chain. The chain being too small to see in the pic.
Grass isn't worn underneath where the dog is standing. If they dog was that active, the grass would be gone.

Last edited:
Unless something drew the dog somewhere he doesn't normally bother with?

1650238052382.png

/ Cool Or Creepy Things Found In The Bush Or On Your Property #449  
That's no dog. Even standing like that his legs would be different.