Corn Question????

/ Corn Question???? #31  
He is a kid pretending to be a farmer. He does not have a clue. Instead of trying to learn from those that know, he would rather make himself out to be something he is not. Just the facts.
His signature line tells you a lot about his ability to think and reason:

Stop being rich !

Capitalism is the greatest crime against humanity

/ Corn Question????
Thank all of you for the responses, I get lost in the conversation and think you guys are maybe blaming me for the "pretending to be a farmer and a kid" comments! kind of boggles me actually, however after re reading the posts and the response's to my last reply, I'm pretty sure it's not me but some bloke in another country you guys are jumping on? any how please continue the entertainment and discussion.

/ Corn Question???? #33  
Thank all of you for the responses, I get lost in the conversation and think you guys are maybe blaming me for the "pretending to be a farmer and a kid" comments! kind of boggles me actually, however after re reading the posts and the response's to my last reply, I'm pretty sure it's not me but some bloke in another country you guys are jumping on? any how please continue the entertainment and discussion.
You're OK. It's like you say, somebody tried to hijack your thread and he's the one who people jumped all over. You did get your question answered, in the first reply. I hope that you didn't overlook that in the ensuing confusion.

/ Corn Question????
You're OK. It's like you say, somebody tried to hijack your thread and he's the one who people jumped all over. You did get your question answered, in the first reply. I hope that you didn't overlook that in the ensuing confusion.
Thank you yes i did get the response I did read the response and got the answer thanks again.

/ Corn Question???? #36  
To the OP your question was a good one I think. The answer you got is correct, it’s just the seed corn itself that is toxic, not the corn it grows. I think farmers that do it for a living don’t gravitate towards this web site.

/ Corn Question???? #37  
To the OP your question was a good one I think. The answer you got is correct, it’s just the seed corn itself that is toxic, not the corn it grows. I think farmers that do it for a living don’t gravitate towards this web site.
Nearly all seed corn is treated so to grow enough to survive before fungus, mold or something will eat it, before it has a chance to become the corn we consume. Many people here don't know how the ag industry operates and was the reason I started this thread.

/ Corn Question???? #38  
My corn seed has to be planted, grown, harvested, sold to cattlemen, fed to cattle that have to grow, be slaughtered, sold to a grocery store and then bought by my wife and BBQ’d by me before it is consumed.

So, I can’t remember the question anymore.

MoKelly

/ Corn Question???? #39  
Couple years back after planting sunflowers I had a kitty litter bucket win my planter when I switched to corn. Expensive , about $400 per bag, and thought it would be safe - after all, it’s treated and labeled just like your corn. Next year I wanted to use up that bucket but it was filled with husks, seeds all gone. Squirrels had gnawed a hole in the bucket, ate all the seeds leaving the shells. Not a dead squirrel anywhere. But your original question, yes, warning is for the seed, not the end product. But it is wise to read up because some crops are toxic to animals. Horse farmers to whom I sell some of my hay can be very finicky.

/ Corn Question???? #40  
The truth is some people can't say anything good all they
can do is derail or criticize or spew trashy words because
maybe they had an unhappy childhood or just maybe their
inward tensions are getting to them??????????

The smart people read the information and gain knowledge
perhaps they will be able to use the info at a later date if not
now.

Besides that's what this site is all about is to LEARN FROM
OTHERS:giggle: and not be a critic!!!!!

willy