Corner clamps

/ Corner clamps #21  
That Strong Hand Clamp is sweet! Too bad their so proud of them.. :(

/ Corner clamps #23  
Do you need these special clamps? I don't think they would be ideal for welding work. Primarily, there is a vast range of other clamps on the market now, which will be much more practical and convenient. For example, I bought myself toggle clamps. In my opinion, they are the most convenient of all those offered nowadays. The work became much faster and easier with them. But that's just for me. Maybe you will have a different opinion on this. By the way, I ordered them on this site sandfieldengineering.com. There are a lot of other offers here, so you can easily find something suitable for you. I hope my post helps you and that you find what you need.

Last edited:
   / Corner clamps #26  
I find the corner clamps with just one screw too much trouble and haven't used the ones I have in decades. Trying to get both pieces of steel the right depth and level so you can tighten up the one screw can be frustrating. I have a couple of the Shop Fox corner clamps that are machined cast iron. They work good but you need to be careful with the splatter. It'll stick to the cast iron and the steel threads of the screw (like it would a C clamp.

/ Corner clamps #27  
I tried the fireballtools clamps and they are simple and nearly idiot proof (which I needed). They are not cheap however.

/ Corner clamps #28  
This is about true. Big supply of 11R and common Cclamps and I never use that kind of stuff. Clamp it to the bench, square and tack.