Corona Virus # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Corona Virus # 3 #143  
I read an article this morning, quoting a virologist from Harvard. They agreed the death rate is not accurate due to under reported cases. They said it is likely in the .2% range instead of the latest 2% being reported.

/ Corona Virus # 3 #144  
I read an article this morning, quoting a virologist from Harvard. They agreed the death rate is not accurate due to under reported cases. They said it is likely in the .2% range instead of the latest 2% being reported.

I should put Harvard in my profile.....JK

/ Corona Virus # 3 #145  
This seemed like good advice. Be cautious......but not afraid.

IMG_6389.png

/ Corona Virus # 3 #146  
I'm not trying to be a smart### but how do you know who wrote that?

Chris

/ Corona Virus # 3
Good info here....what to do with heavy metal and wieners.

I never thought of that... hide your gold in red snapper casings!

/ Corona Virus # 3 #148  
Guess the bottom line here is...

Some of us here will contract it at some point. Some of us will survive, some won't. Not your choice except to do everything possible not to be a 'won't'.... Fare as I see it, common sense prevails and panic only breeds more panic. Having said that, I'm glad I don't live in Washington State right now.:D

/ Corona Virus # 3 #149  
Im hoping this virus is suppressed by conditions of warm weather, like conventional flu viruses. That will get us way further along on the vaccine development cycle.

/ Corona Virus # 3 #150  
Guess the bottom line here is...

Some of us here will contract it at some point. Some of us will survive, some won't. Not your choice except to do everything possible not to be a 'won't'.... Fare as I see it, common sense prevails and panic only breeds more panic. Having said that, I'm glad I don't live in Washington State right now.:D

I suspect it is everywhere, or soon will be in a few days.
My understanding is when presenting symptoms to your doctor, they're aren't even testing for it unless they know you've travelled from a few certain areas (countries) or "know" you've been exposed.
I think the only good data there is, is the number of deaths....but this number is almost meaningless when we don't know the real number of people who got it to determine its mortality rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.