Critters captured on camera

/ Critters captured on camera #631  
[video]http://giphy.com/gifs/o3Sf3IExP2yuQ/html5[/video]

/ Critters captured on camera #632  
This guy was about 6 miles north of Granby, CO the other day.

Attachments

• Vacation 2015 day 12 019.jpg
    Vacation 2015 day 12 019.jpg
    959.7 KB · Views: 238
   / Critters captured on camera #634  
It was tax free weekend in Massachusetts and I picked up my first DSLR camera. I purchased a Nikon D5500 which came with a 18-55mm lens and I added in a 55-300mm lens. Looking forward to learning how to take better pictures.

/ Critters captured on camera #635  
It was tax free weekend in Massachusetts and I picked up my first DSLR camera. I purchased a Nikon D5500 which came with a 18-55mm lens and I added in a 55-300mm lens. Looking forward to learning how to take better pictures.

I've been looking for a while, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Happy shooting.

/ Critters captured on camera #636  
pileated getting a drink...

MVC-004F.JPG

/ Critters captured on camera #637  
Bobcat at the beaverdam. Looking for dinner?

Bobcat on gamecam.jpg

/ Critters captured on camera #638  
IMG_0656.JPG

Behind the house last week. About 500 yds back, cell phone zoomed, not the best picture.

/ Critters captured on camera #639  
This was right at dusk and I was 100 yards or so away so my zoom and focus wasn't too sharp. He didn't seem too concerned with me. Pretty rough looking character though.

Has Mange

/ Critters captured on camera #640  
We get some interesting bugs here... And Colorado really isn't a very "buggy" place (compared to areas around our country that are more humid). Here's a cool beetle that showed up when it was warmer out... about the size of a key, as you can see.
Beetle.jpg