ct235

/ ct235 #1  

winston1

Tractor
Bobcat CT235
New to this forum. Just purchased a ct235 knowing nothing about Bobcat tractors. Got home and find they no longer make the tractors. Am I going to have a hard time finding parts for my new machine? Thanks :eek:

/ ct235 #2  
New to this forum. Just purchased a ct235 knowing nothing about Bobcat tractors. Got home and find they no longer make the tractors. Am I going to have a hard time finding parts for my new machine? Thanks :eek:

These tractors are the same as Kioti , see if you have a dealer close by.

/ ct235 #3  
Any bobcat dealer can get parts for you too. I have the same tractor and no issue with parts. They are very well made and not much goes wrong with them.

/ ct235
Any bobcat dealer can get parts for you too. I have the same tractor and no issue with parts. They are very well made and not much goes wrong with them.

Thanks for the good information. I will go pick it up Monday. It seems like a little Cadillac to me with cruise control, hydrastatic, rear remote, flat floor, canopy, tilt steering, etc., etc. I currently own a grey market Yanmar YM2002D which is a 20pto tractor. Great little tractor but just not quite large enough for my needs. I will be selling it soon to recupe a little of my new investment. As time allows I will be reading through this forum to educate myself on the Bobcats. I believe I read somewhere the Kioti CK35 would be the closest to the CT235. Does that sound right? I will take some pictures when I get her home. Thanks again for your responses.

Last edited:
   / ct235 #5  
The electrical harness and controllers are different than Kioti CK35, different Saftey Switches used on Bobcat. Besides that and steering wheel, seat, tires & wheels, and Bobcat comes with an inner air filter, everything else is same as Kioti.
As long as Bobcat can continue to get parts from Daedong (Kioti's parent company) they will be selling parts. Profit to be made selling parts so no reason Bobcat would drop that opportunity just because they no longer sell the tractor.

/ ct235 #6  
Welcome. I to upgraded from a Yanmar Green market to a bobcat CT 225

/ ct235 #7  
Welcome. I to upgraded from a Yanmar Gray market to a bobcat CT 225. I am very pleased with the tractor and have not had any problems with with parts availability except for specialty things like snowblower mounting brackets. I have around 200 hours now and it is been very capable and exceeded all my expectations. Enjoy post some pics if you get a chance.

/ ct235
Thanks to all of you for your welcome. I will post some picture when I get her home and a chance to play a little.

/ ct235
I don't guess I need to start a new thread for this. Here is my problem. Got my CT235 home and started checking things out. The 3 point takes several seconds to react when moving the lever to raise (didn't time it but would guess 5 seconds before moving). It will eventually raise and go to whatever position you stop the lever in. It will lower immediately. Ever heard of this before and possible reason? Loader hydraulics work as they should. Hydrastat works as it should.

Sure hope this is something simple. Very puzzling to me. Hope there are some guru's on this. Thanks again.

I did adjust the slow drop knob to different settings but has no effect of the start lift time. It does effect the drop speed as intended. I hooked up a 5' FMC rotary mower and it will pick it up with ease, but only after the 5 or so second wait time.

I have looked over the nice on line parts drawings but can't say they have helped me. Wondering if someone with a service manual might look and see if there might be a trouble shooting section on the lift?

Last edited:
   / ct235 #10  
I don't guess I need to start a new thread for this. Here is my problem. Got my CT235 home and started checking things out. The 3 point takes several seconds to react when moving the lever to raise (didn't time it but would guess 5 seconds before moving). It will eventually raise and go to whatever position you stop the lever in. It will lower immediately. Ever heard of this before and possible reason? Loader hydraulics work as they should. Hydrastat works as it should.

Sure hope this is something simple. Very puzzling to me. Hope there are some guru's on this. Thanks again.

I did adjust the slow drop knob to different settings but has no effect of the start lift time. It does effect the drop speed as intended. I hooked up a 5' FMC rotary mower and it will pick it up with ease, but only after the 5 or so second wait time.

I have looked over the nice on line parts drawings but can't say they have helped me. Wondering if someone with a service manual might look and see if there might be a trouble shooting section on the lift?

That is odd. Sorry can't help any more than that.