cub cadet 7235 starting problem

/ cub cadet 7235 starting problem #1  

powerstf

While snowblowing my cub cadet 7235 suddenly started racing as if the the throttle was stuck then immediately stopped running. Since it has been frigid temps, I've changed the filter, bled the fuel lines, checked the fuel pump but the motor turns over but will not start. Has anyone had a similar issue? Thanks

/ cub cadet 7235 starting problem #2  
Have you checked for icing in the air filter?

Jim

/ cub cadet 7235 starting problem
Thanks for replying Jim. I hadn't done that. I just went and checked and there is no icing. Tim

/ cub cadet 7235 starting problem #4  
Sounds like the injection pump is giving you grief but hopefully it's some thing simple.

/ cub cadet 7235 starting problem #5  
Are you sure your fuel is good and not gelling? Fuel solenoid working properly? How many hours on the rig? What had you been doing when it acted up?
Jim

/ cub cadet 7235 starting problem
Are you sure your fuel is good and not gelling? Fuel solenoid working properly? How many hours on the rig? What had you been doing when it acted up?
Jim

I was snowblowing at the time. Really light fluffy snow when the motor just revved up and then the tractor stalled. I changed out the filter changed the fuel and chased the fuel line all the way to the fuel injector pump. Still nothing.