Cub cadet RZT 50 hydrostatic transmission

/ Cub cadet RZT 50 hydrostatic transmission #111  
I actually dropped both trannys, (oil looked dark green and gloopy) drain and refilled with oem synthetic, and nothing. :(
I did the purge..nothing...checked tension and lubed...now off to try a different belt. i had put on a cub belt last season.

/ Cub cadet RZT 50 hydrostatic transmission #112  
I have a RZT50. Had it for about 7 years now, with 290 hours. After the first year I had it, the left side transmission went out. Had it replaced under warranty. Well, anyways, I got to looking at it a year later, and the hydrostat that they put in was a little different than the other one. The only thing I noticed, was that the replaced one had a vent tube coming out of the top, down the side about 6 inches. The original side hydro has a hose going up under the seat to a fluid resevoir. Well, I retrofitted the fitting, got rid of the vent tube, and ran it up to the resevoir.
I dont know about your machines, but do most of them have these fluid resevoirs? I see warnings not to power wash them, and was wondering if that only pertained to the ones with vents. Thanks

/ Cub cadet RZT 50 hydrostatic transmission #113  
I'm having the same problem with the right side. (Slows down after it warms up) Someone mentioned a "jackshaft" that was rubbing the case. I've got my split, what does it look like?
Thanks,
I could use a copy of that service manual JKTUB-Purchased my RTZ 50 from Home Depot 2yrs and 1wk ago and left side transmission won't reverse.

Thanks

/ Cub cadet RZT 50 hydrostatic transmission
If you read the 1st. page of this thread you will find a link to download the service manual for the RTZ 50.

/ Cub cadet RZT 50 hydrostatic transmission #117  
I am having the same problem with my cub-cadet that I purchased a little over 2 years ago. Rt clutch makes lots of noise and doesn't work when warm, works for a little while when cold. Tried to find the manuals mentioned but couldn't despite following the links given. Does anyone have an idea where those may be posted now?

/ Cub cadet RZT 50 hydrostatic transmission #119  
   / Cub cadet RZT 50 hydrostatic transmission #120  
i am having the same issue with my zrt50 the left hand side isn't getting the same power as the right side. it has about 200 hrs. on the mower any suggestions where to start?