Cub lo-boy

/ Cub lo-boy #1  

Bayrat

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B2910
My father recently traded a mostly mint Cub out of the mid-fifties. It was red in color and had an offset steering with a seat that was more or less hung off the back of it. The machine was origonal with a factory snow blade and Woods belly mower. He is too old to run it and wanted a smaller machine to cut his lawn. I really wanted to buy it but had no place to put it inside at the time, it was ALWAYS stored inside since his brother bought it new. The dealer allowed him $3200 for it towards a new Wheel Horse that he was selling for around $4200. I was just curious as to whether or not that was a decent deal. There wasn't anyone around here that would give him any more than that.

/ Cub lo-boy #2  
Not see the Cub but its sound in great shape thur out the years,and w/the attachments I would have given your father $3,200.oo.
I believe the dealer knew he was getting a heck of a deal in the long run.

/ Cub lo-boy
You know, I have been thinking of calling that dealer myself since my barn was built. I just don't have the extra $$$ and he probably sold it anyway I would think. This is just an after thought and I guess I am a bit mad at myself for letting it go. I do have a digital picture of it on one of my discs I think, if I can find it I'll post it.

/ Cub lo-boy #4  
Around here, Washington County, eastern upstate NY, Cubs go for about that range. I think the dealer was pretty fair. I don't think most dealers would give that much for it. I'll bet he already had a buyer lined up for it.

Rich
"What a long strange trip it's been."

/ Cub lo-boy
test

Attachments

• 44-106378-bay.gif
    44-106378-bay.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 135
   / Cub lo-boy #6  
Did you ever find a picture of that cub low boy?

Chris / soundguy

/ Cub lo-boy
No...I believe I must have used the disc for something else.

/ Cub lo-boy #8  
Does anyone have a pic of a cub-lowboy they can post?

thanks,

Soundguy

/ Cub lo-boy #10  
You can also try <A target="_blank" HREF=http://ytmag.com>http://ytmag.com</A>
Look in the pictures section on the left toolbar.