Customizing my MT3 57

/ Customizing my MT3 57 #1  

Typhoon

Gold Member
Tractor
LS MT357HC
About got my tractor set up like I want it! Major LED upgrade all around, switched to chain-type 3ph stabilizers, tool box, saw scabbard, grill guard modified with mesh and painted black, hydraulic top link, and wheels painted black and clear coated with automotive product. I have yet to see another LS with black wheels so for now at least, it's kind of unique! I have 110 hours on the tractor now and so far I am loving it. I work it hard logging and such around the sawmill. I traded a Kioti DK40 for it that I owned for 10 years, and also loved. This LS is a beast, and is my first cabbed tractor. I could never go back to open station now.

Attachments

• 20221022_074712.jpg
    20221022_074712.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 170
   / Customizing my MT3 57 #2  
I like the black wheels!

Do you have more pictures of the individual things you upgraded? I'm particularly interested in the toolbox mount, as I'm still debating the best way to add that.

/ Customizing my MT3 57
Sure, here ya go.... I just welded a couple pieces of angle iron right on the loader uprights.. then bolted the toolbox down to it. I got the toolbox at Rural King.

Attachments

• 20220402_053408.jpg
    20220402_053408.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 116
   / Customizing my MT3 57 #4  
Nice Looking tractor. I like the black wheels. I have a MT352C with shuttle shift pretty much the same tractor its a beast for 52hp fer sure and wow fuel mileage is awesome. Just have to remember to use it up before the cold months get here.

Ive got a red rotary cutter so its got that red/white/blue look.

Can I ask what lights you installed?? I do a fair amount of night time snow pushing, plowing with the storms and whatnot.

/ Customizing my MT3 57 #5  
Nice setup! Nothing like making a good tractor better and customized to your liking! Nice work!! (y)

/ Customizing my MT3 57 #6  
I like the black rims how did you prep wheels prime then paint , nice looking rig. Just done with the 300 hour service on mine cleared and planted 15 acers of hay. It has been a good tractor so far.

/ Customizing my MT3 57 #7  
LS ought to switch to black wheels yesterday, they look real sharp!

/ Customizing my MT3 57 #8  
I sure could use a nice chainsaw holder like yours !