DANG IT Willy!!

/ DANG IT Willy!! #1  

Git-R-Done

Bronze Member
Tractor
2021 JD 1025r (Process Buying)
I thought I had pretty much made a decision on a JD 1025 then Willy had to throw some Yanmar videos on my post. I had seriously considered Yanmar SA324, but dealer had no mowers and no ETA so did not go see. Those of you who were undecided between JD & Yanmar what made up your mind? It sounds like I can get a Yanmar for a bit less than JD, but I have a great quote for a new 1025. Plan to do something this week.

Git_R-Done

/ DANG IT Willy!! #2  
Ask your self if you want a plastic tractor or a metal one?
Does the JD1025 have a plastic floor?
Yanmar is about 200 lbs heavier
No DEF with the small diesels even with the YT 235C no DEF
JD LIST PRICE: $15,066.00 Yanmar $14,400 to $17,916
Can you purchase other implements for the JD or only JD attachments?

Read about one owner who was really pissed because the floor in his JD was plastic and he had to go to JD to replace as his broke.

Hurry up and tell us what you got get-r-done ????

willy

Last edited:
   / DANG IT Willy!!
Ask your self if you want a plastic tractor or a metal one?
Does the JD1025 have a plastic floor?
Yanmar is about 200 lbs heavier
No DEF with the small diesels even with the YT 235C no DEF
JD LIST PRICE: $15,066.00 Yanmar $14,400 to $17,916
Can you purchase other implements for the JD or only JD attachments?

Read about one owner who was really pissed because the floor in his JD was plastic and he had to go to JD to replace as his broke.

Hurry up and tell us what you got get-r-done ????

willy
Well B4 you went to posting the Yanmar video's messin with my head I could have told you Monday or Tuesday now it looks like I have to drive a piece to see the Yanmar. I know your kind if I buy the Yanmar u r gonna go Dude.... should have gone with the JD and if buy JD Dude.../ should have bought Yanmar.

Git-R-Done

Git-R-Done

/ DANG IT Willy!! #4  
For me, I found the Yanmar was a more capable machine for less money. So overall a better value. I also really like the idea of the entire machine being designed and built in-house. I admit I probably give that more weight than many, but in my experience I have found that things tend to work better when they all come from the same place, vs being thrown together from many different sources. The overall construction of the Yanmar also seemed heavier duty, every model I compared it to felt somewhat flimsy after trying it. Those are my opinions, I'm certainly no expert.

/ DANG IT Willy!! #5  
That's why I ordered the YT235C having a hard time waiting for
my tractor so I can get to work!

willy

how to keep a blonde busy? write in big letters on top of both sides
of a page saying FLIP!