Dealer Dealer sold me a used 2012 BX25 but advertised it as a used BX25D...

/ Dealer sold me a used 2012 BX25 but advertised it as a used BX25D... #171  
Not kidding at all. There is no difference in the specs that I can see. Both came std with loader and backhoe as a package.
See Kubota Tractor Corporation - BX70 Series in which a footnote states that the backhoe and FEL are std on the BX25D.
See TractorData.com Kubota BX25 backhoe-loader tractor photos information which states that in the BX series the previous model (from the BX25) was the BX24 and the next model was the BX25D. The BX24 was introduced in 2006 per Kubota's "prior models" link that for some reason willnto post here, . See also [url=http://www.orangetractortalks.com/2011/02/kubota-model-variants-explained/]Kubota Model Variants Explained | OrangeTractorTalks which lists a lot of Kubota terms and quirks.

Yep, it's going to 200

/ Dealer sold me a used 2012 BX25 but advertised it as a used BX25D... #172  
Someone should delete this thread, since we've rehashed the same information about 10 times over thus far. Cripes, before posting read the whole thread first!

/ Dealer sold me a used 2012 BX25 but advertised it as a used BX25D... #173  
Pretty amazing for a thread that the original poster has long since forgotten about TBN, may be dead for all we know.. his tractor sold by his widow... auctioned to a dealer, who sold it to a rental place.. the poor little thing has had 13 cruel masters in just the last month..such a sad story..:laughing:

/ Dealer sold me a used 2012 BX25 but advertised it as a used BX25D... #174  
Someone should delete this thread, since we've rehashed the same information about 10 times over thus far. Cripes, before posting read the whole thread first!

I never like it when a thread is deleted... threads I moderate are more likely to be locked when question posed has been answered.

Mostly out of respect for members that took time to respond.

/ Dealer sold me a used 2012 BX25 but advertised it as a used BX25D... #175  
More on the Kubota model variations mentioned earlier. I once had a Kubota M8950 and I was stunned at the number of "decaled" model variations available. I don't recall exactly but I think it was maybe 8 to 10 variations within a model line that said there were only three or four. You wouldn't necessarily know of these variations unless you stumbled onto it. Probably none as confusing as this D or no D thing but if something looks confusing on a Kubota it's probably OK.

/ Dealer sold me a used 2012 BX25 but advertised it as a used BX25D... #176  
Pretty amazing for a thread that the original poster has long since forgotten about TBN, may be dead for all we know.. his tractor sold by his widow... auctioned to a dealer, who sold it to a rental place.. the poor little thing has had 13 cruel masters in just the last month..such a sad story..:laughing:

I can see that captioned in the Sunday funny pages! :laughing:

/ Dealer sold me a used 2012 BX25 but advertised it as a used BX25D... #177  
So what is different on the BX25D:laughing:

/ Dealer sold me a used 2012 BX25 but advertised it as a used BX25D... #178  
   / Dealer sold me a used 2012 BX25 but advertised it as a used BX25D... #179  
Isn't Kioti a better machine than Kubota? ;)

/ Dealer sold me a used 2012 BX25 but advertised it as a used BX25D... #180  
Ok...now I think I am hopping mad.....where did all the double D posts go?

Thread cops show up....that was some funny stuff right there.