Deep frying

/ Deep frying
Highly processed seed oils are so bad for you. The fat polymers are almost like plastic after they refine them.
I understand about hydrogenation, which is what I think you are getting at. But I think it's mostly harmless unless one imbibes overmuch.

Whereas avacado oil in a deep fryer is something of a costly option.

/ Deep frying #12  
I understand about hydrogenation, which is what I think you are getting at. But I think it's mostly harmless unless one imbibes overmuch.

Whereas avacado oil in a deep fryer is something of a costly option.
You were just humble bragging on here a week ago how stacked your asset collection is...to now complaining about it's too expensive to eat healthy.

Weird times...

/ Deep frying #13  
Lots of people misuse the word utilize as if the extra syllables make them sound more intelligent. I think it makes them sound illiterate.
kind of like using the word "overmuch"?

/ Deep frying #14  
Being a grammer nazi from a keyboard is benign. Though most folk don't care for it. Aside from school, the only person that would ever correct my grammer and get away with it was my momma. My opinion is there is a huge difference in correcting someone's grammer vs. telling them they didn't connect their PTO shaft correctly. Besidesd that, there are way too many things for me to get chapped ass over than someone's selection of utilize over use. You'll work yourself to death correcting grammer and spelling on this forum, myself included.

/ Deep frying #15  
The thing with peanut oil is...it will breakdown if it gets over heated...other than that it is great...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
As for correcting grammar etc...The only times I generally correct someone is if they have let it be known that they have more than a public school education...and they use the wrong form of a word...i.e., there, their, they're..., your, you're...etc. etc...
IMO there is no way in Hades that a person can get through even two years of basic college and not learn the difference...!

/ Deep frying #16  
The thing with peanut oil is...it will breakdown if it gets over heated...other than that it is great...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
As for correcting grammar etc...The only times I generally correct someone is if they have let it be known that they have more than a public school education...and they use the wrong form of a word...i.e., there, their, they're..., your, you're...etc. etc...
IMO there is no way in Hades that a person can get through even two years of basic college and not learn the difference...!
Obviously you never met a math major...

/ Deep frying #17  
The word forms drive me nuts as well. But I don't correct grammer, especuiially on "hear". I'm just as guilty of typing somerthing incorrectly as is everyone else, including the OP.

/ Deep frying #18  
Obviously you never met a math major...
Lots of em...it's the first two years of college where English and composition are paramount...

/ Deep frying
ou were just humble bragging on here a week ago how stacked your asset collection is...to now complaining about it's too expensive to eat healthy.
Yah I 'm a cheap son of a *****. funny isn't it? You'd think I'd be throwing money out the window of my Gulfstream eh?