Did the Covid shot make you cranky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #102  
   / Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #105  
Not sure about cranky. I was too sick to be cranky. My second Moderna made me feel like I got run over by a truck. A big ass truck.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #106  
My wife's 2nd shot made her feel like the truck kept backing over her. But still, after 2 days she was ok. I have only had the 1st shot and that only gave me a slightly sore arm.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #107  
6 months before it all started a friend gave me a book.

The history of the Spanish flu and other communicable diseases ....or something like that. It addressed corona viruses. All of it.....Nasty stuff!

I still think that's a bizarre coincidence.

Another book came out in October 2019 by the title of "Spillover".
The author researched all the major disease breakouts on the last couple of decades, including Ebola, and how most had jumped from animals to humans, and that as we moved in on areas with animals who harbor diseases we were never exposed to before, and that another pandemic was eminent. Then in December, Covid19 appeared.
Wasn't a matter of if, but when it would happen.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #108  
My wife has been reading pandemic books for a year and she's now reading "The Coming Plague". She always said Ebola was the nasty one that would be very bad. She also read "Spillover".

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky?
My wife has been reading pandemic books for a year and she's now reading "The Coming Plague". She always said Ebola was the nasty one that would be very bad. She also read "Spillover".
The above made it dawn on me that my wife must have quit reading books to watch programs that make me flee the living room. I wish she'd go back to books.

Status
Not open for further replies.