Did the Covid shot make you cranky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #521  
Somebody got Mr ***** and his Wife to be vaccinated in Jan, '21 quite privately. VP Pence and his Mrs were vaccinated in Dec, '20 quite openly. .. not that I'd do what they did ..

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #522  
Somebody got Mr ***** and his Wife to be vaccinated in Jan, '21 quite privately. VP Pence and his Mrs were vaccinated in Dec, '20 quite openly. .. not that I'd do what they did ..
In reality, none of us know what or when anything occured in this regard. Theater and politics are closely entwined!

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #523  
I had second Pfizer about 2 weeks ago. The next day i had to take a couple hours off in the afternoon to nap. Had a headache for several days snd night sweats at least once.
Wife had second Moderna Saturday and it knocked her down hard Sunday fever aches all over and nausea.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #524  
Can anyone here (or anywhere) PRECISELY state the EXCESS world Mortality due to the present pandemic?

I hear things are stabilizing in India, and about a nothing burger in Texas!

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #525  
When an injectable therapeutic is put forward as a vaccine, My suspicions are aroused.

More so when multiple options are offered at the same moment a world political power is changed.

Rats survive because they are cautious. Call me a rat.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #526  
You want YOUR child in with the testing on rats? Fine with me. It must be genetic.
I didn't take their Kool-Aid . I had covid and I survived !
I knew a lady that took the second shot and died the following day...
No thank you !

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #527  
A couple weeks ago I decided the medical research finally indicated the risk of passing on getting the Covid-19 Vaccine was greater than the risk of getting vaccinated in my case.

When I got the first shot 12 hours later I realized my bad sinus infection the first of January must have been Covid-19 and currently had Long Covid-19 now. 24 hours after the 1st shot I was feeling stronger and breathing easier than ever in 2021. For 4 months I have been dealing with blood clots. The Moderna vaccine seems to clear the lingering viral load from my body

Yes there are a few medical conditions that rules out taking the Covid-19 vaccines.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #528  
A couple weeks ago I decided the medical research finally indicated the risk of passing on getting the Covid-19 Vaccine was greater than the risk of getting vaccinated in my case.

When I got the first shot 12 hours later I realized my bad sinus infection the first of January must have been Covid-19 and currently had Long Covid-19 now. 24 hours after the 1st shot I was feeling stronger and breathing easier than ever in 2021. For 4 months I have been dealing with blood clots. The Moderna vaccine seems to clear the lingering viral load from my body

Yes there are a few medical conditions that rules out taking the Covid-19 vaccines.
You "Determined " that, All on your own? And covid was the reason? Are you a virologist?

I find that incredibly abstract.

What would have been your determination without awareness of having Sudden Acute Respiratory Syndrome -2?

There is no such thing as a "mild case" of an ACUTE RESPIRATORY SYNDROME! Note the terminology... ACUTE...!

You do know that "covid" is just a politically correct renaming of "The Wuhan SARS flue". Check with the CDC naming conventions for additional clarity.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #529  
You "Determined " that, All on your own? And covid was the reason? Are you a virologist?

I find that incredibly abstract.

What would have been your determination without awareness of having Sudden Acute Respiratory Syndrome -2?

There is no such thing as a "mild case" of an ACUTE RESPIRATORY SYNDROME! Note the terminology... ACUTE...!

You do know that "covid" is just a politically correct renaming of "The Wuhan SARS flue". Check with the CDC naming conventions for additional clarity.
No. Optometrist. I earned OD degree in 1986 and due to Ankylosis Spondylitis first started reading medical research papers in Bethesda Navy Hospital Library in 1976.

Last edited:
   / Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #530  
Does your doubt supersede his experience and those of others? We're all different and I hope grown up enough to realize it. One example AKA outlier doesn't prove flung monkey poop without context, say an individual's medical history, o'all health, age, or genetics.

IMO, cherry-picking examples to prove something bigger is for kids. just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.