Did the Covid shot make you cranky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #511  
Another person I know just died from COVID. Had they gotten the vaccine they would probably be alive.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #513  
I ran across a piece of woo that may work.

First the science: The mRNA vaccines work by giving the muscles in your arm the correct messenger RNA to manufacture antibodies against Covid.

Now the woo: A nurse suggested that lightly massaging the area would spread the vaccine to more muscle tissue, and result in a stronger immune response.

Like I said, it may work. It sort of makes sense. I have no idea if it helps with the sore arm side effect or makes it worse.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #515  
This is reducing the crankiness of those vaccinated, but making the unvaccinated pretty cranky. Ohio announced a weekly $1,000,000 lottery for vaccinated people, running for 5 weeks. Sign up starts today. They are also offering 5 state college tuition scholarships for those under 18 (I think that's the age). Vaccine rates went back up dramatically last week after this was announced. They are using some of their federal Covid dollars to fund this, and in the end I think they are getting much more bang for their buck than simply running TV ads or using the money to care for those infected with Covid after they fact. Proactive beats reactive every time.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #516  
To many people have already died from this terrible virus. To many good people now gone. :mad: Lets get vaccinated!

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #517  

It was after getting my first shot week before last that I realized my very bad sinus infection the first week of January 2021 mostly was Covid-19. The wife daughter didn't have side effects.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #518  
Never got a shot and don't plan on getting one in the future.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #519  
Haven't gotten a shot and don't plan on getting one, to risky.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #520  
Never got a shot and don't plan on getting one in the future.
I don't blame you. I'm not taking the King's vaccine either.
I find it amazing what the Government can get it's people to do !

Status
Not open for further replies.