Did the Covid shot make you cranky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #51  
Talk about being cranky, I heard today the US is suspending giving the J&J vaccine due to potential issues.

Not reassuring.

Luckily, I got another brand.

MoKelly

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky?

NOPE! No side effects at all, because im not dumb enough to get it.
Even though im eligible for multiple reasons.
If you do your research, it doesn't even meet the criteria for a vaccine.
Now, you've got me thinking. I've just been following the crowd and taking shots. Where can I read about the vaccine not meeting the criteria for a vaccine?

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #53  
NOPE! No side effects at all, because im not dumb enough to get it.
Even though im eligible for multiple reasons.
If you do your research, it doesn't even meet the criteria for a vaccine.
If you are going to insult people, at least use proper abbreviations. ;)

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #54  
Now, you've got me thinking. I've just been following the crowd and taking shots. Where can I read about the vaccine not meeting the criteria for a vaccine?
You can't. Why? Because it's a vaccine. ;)

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #56  
I firmly believe in the efficacy of vaccines. It may take time to fine tune the formulas but I have faith that they will and that they work. I have been receiving vaccines (immunizations) for 70 years with no ill effects and have never suffered from any of the diseases they were designed to prevent.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #57  
Mee too! Nothing at all after my AstraZeneca shot March 20. Hope it wasn't a blank! (BTW, here in Canada it seems that all the provinces are now adopting a delayed second shot programme, whereby you have to wait up to 4 months for your second one. So now there is speculation that you are even better protected by waiting for the second shot, and even that AstraZeneca provides better protection than Pfizer or Moderna with the delayed second shot. We'll see. The important thing is that, despite purported differences in "effectiveness", not a single Canadian has ever died who has been vaccinated.)
I don't doubt that delaying the second shot may actually provide better protection.
I do think the reason is questionable.
The delay offers greater availability of vaccine, for others to get their first shots.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #58  
Got my 1st shot (Moderna) a week ago and had significant flu symptoms. Not as bad as Covid, but I was knocked out for a couple of days. My wife had no symptoms.

My second shot is on May 1st so no Cinco de Mayo drinking for me :)

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #59  
Thanks to all for getting there vaccinations. (y)

Something that has not been mentioned, those who don't get it are incubating new covid varieties for us to fight. The infected people might even know they're ill.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #60  
Got my 1st shot (Moderna) a week ago and had significant flu symptoms. Not as bad as Covid, but I was knocked out for a couple of days. My wife had no symptoms.

My second shot is on May 1st so no Cinco de Mayo drinking for me :)
You'll have 4 days to get ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.