Did the Covid shot make you cranky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #431  
I'm hearing that EUA (IMO tacit approval AKA sans BS and red tape, one year & goin' strong) has been extended to children even below school age in some places.

Catch-phrase to be remembered from 2021: "Beats the alternative".

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #432  
Health experts estimate 75% to 90% of the population need to achieve immunity to COVID-19 to reach herd immunity. One obstacle is vaccines are not approved for children under 16, who make up about 23% of the population.

Texas lifted the face mask mandate the first week in March. Covid cases have continued to drop since then. 36% have been fully vaccinated since the first week in May.

Numbers in MD have fallen sharply.
However it’s the 20s and 30s that are the big problem.
IMG_9583.JPG

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #433  
Wife, son, and I got our second shots early Saturday. I had a pretty bad headache that night, while wife had mild headache and slight temp increase, and son had swollen lymph nodes for a few days. Big whoop. Sure beats the alternative. We worked all weekend on projects indoors and out, and that kept our minds off the side effects.
I had the worst headache ever from the first shot but just a so so headache with the second. It was the fevers, chills, body aches, etc that was so bad with the second shot. My average heart rate has not returned to normal and is still up a couple of points.

Supposedly, swollen lymph nodes can be a sign that one already had the WuFlu.

Later,
Dan

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #434  
Dan . . . you must not have been in the military and had to go down the line of shots before going overseas, you talk about hurting the next day o_O.
If the reaction was just pain from the shot, that is a who cares. Being laid out in bed for days with a fever, chills, body ache, etc., is something else. This is in the top five or so of me being sick. Worst was Whooping Cough, which I have been vaccinated against, many times, but still got it. :unsure:

Later,
Dan

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #435  
It seems that people who have had COVID have a worse reaction.
I have read that but one is supposed to have swollen lymph nodes if one had the virus previously. I did not have swollen lymph nodes for whatever that is worth.

At work, 81% of us have reacted the same way to the vaccine. It is possible we were exposed to the virus but none of us had symptoms. Supposedly, the healthier you are, the stronger the reaction. Who knows. I just know I have never reacted like this to any vaccine, including getting a flu shot every year.

I talked to one guy where both shots gave him a fever, chills, etc. and he is in pretty good shape. Who knows.

Later,
Dan

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #436  
.....and they are finding that covid is affecting the heart muscle in the young people.

Exactly, and the lungs and other organs. COVID-19 is a zoological/zoonosis (animal) virus that jumped from animal to human, which is very rare and dangerous. As our immune systems have never seen this type of virus before. The inflammatory response to this virus is what is devastating and now there is evidence it embeds/integrates into human DNA, shows that this is nothing to play around with. Even with the 98% of people surviving it, studies show that out of that 98%, around 35% are suffering long term damage to their organs. Completely healthy and young people to boot.

My mom & aunt are long-haulers. 8+ months after clearing the virus, they are still experiencing huge issues, including heart & lung issues. My mom has COPD now and developed a blood clot, months after clearing the virus. ☹️

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #437  
I have read that but one is supposed to have swollen lymph nodes if one had the virus previously. I did not have swollen lymph nodes for whatever that is worth.

At work, 81% of us have reacted the same way to the vaccine. It is possible we were exposed to the virus but none of us had symptoms. Supposedly, the healthier you are, the stronger the reaction. Who knows. I just know I have never reacted like this to any vaccine, including getting a flu shot every year.

I talked to one guy where both shots gave him a fever, chills, etc. and he is in pretty good shape. Who knows.

Later,
Dan
Only about 4% of people that previously had the virus developed swollen lymph nodes after vaccination.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #439  
...Only about 4% of people that previously had the virus developed swollen lymph nodes after vaccination.

I don't know how they can come up with a number when so many people supposedly had the virus without ANY symptoms...

They are not testing for antibodies before administering the vaccine...

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #440  
Odds of benefitting from vaccination. 9 in 10. "Not for me, too risky. Don't like the odds."

Odds of winning Powerball jackpot. 1 in 292 million. "I gotta have some of that. Jackpot is up so I'll buy 10 tickets. 1 in 29 million is much better odds."

Status
Not open for further replies.