Diesel prices take a jump yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Diesel prices take a jump yet again #21  
Some things are optional in my life........Thus I won't buy such items as the prices soar. I'm cutting back anywhere that I can. .... Raise those prices all you want.....e.g. travel...groceries...entertainent....cable.....etc.

Cheers,
Mike

/ Diesel prices take a jump yet again #22  
Some things are optional in my life........Thus I won't buy such items as the prices soar. I'm cutting back anywhere that I can. .... Raise those prices all you want.....e.g. travel...groceries...entertainent....cable.....etc.

Cheers,
Mike
Raise those prices all you want. I think that is exactly what some companies/manufacturers are doing - whether they have a valid rationale or not. They see prices rising all around so they think - 'What the hell, lets raise our prices too'.

/ Diesel prices take a jump yet again #23  
   / Diesel prices take a jump yet again #24  
I care but again I don't. High fuel costs just dig the hole the Dims are in deeper and deeper. I care with my personal diesel truck but far as most of my fuel usage, I pass the cost on to my customers and in reality, it's an operating expense and part is tax deductible / deferred anyway. I need to order up a thousand gallons of off road next week to be delivered. I don't pay pump cost anyway. Usually 50-75 cents under that.

/ Diesel prices take a jump yet again #25  
View attachment 744023
This was two days ago . I still put in 9 more gallons . Dang fuel went up.28 cents from the time I went to work and got home .

/ Diesel prices take a jump yet again #26  
Some heating oil places around here in NH, just posted $5.99 9/10 (aka 6 bucks)
pump diesel will surely follow next week

/ Diesel prices take a jump yet again #27  
$6.56 at a nearby Sunoco in PA
Thats almost TRIPLE what it was 2 years ago ~$2.30

Transitory my a$$ :rolleyes:

/ Diesel prices take a jump yet again #28  
The US has never avoided a recession with the current economic #s. Less than 4% unemployment and greater than 4% inflation. Recession has always followed within 24 months.

Last quarter we had negative GDP growth.

Government spending is INCLUDED in GDP, artificially exaggerating GDP growth. So it’s worse than what we are really seeing reported.

Inflation is transitory... because it will end when the recession is in full swing. So, they aren’t wrong. 😂

It will end when you lose your job.

Last edited:
   / Diesel prices take a jump yet again #29  
The ridiculous fuel prices are really bad, but the average dimwit doesnt understand everything they buy is trucked and trucks guzzle fuel.
The worst is yet to come…food prices, already much higher-about to double and triple.
We are going to see 10’s of millions of people fall from the middle class into low class, poverty and government dependence.

/ Diesel prices take a jump yet again #30  
I care but again I don't. High fuel costs just dig the hole the Dims are in deeper and deeper. I care with my personal diesel truck but far as most of my fuel usage, I pass the cost on to my customers and in reality, it's an operating expense and part is tax deductible / deferred anyway. I need to order up a thousand gallons of off road next week to be delivered. I don't pay pump cost anyway. Usually 50-75 cents under that.
Well I'm happy for ya, but most of us can't write it off, or pass it on to folks "down the road"; we are the people "down the road"

Status
Not open for further replies.