DO NOT BUY SOLIDEAL TIRES. (TRIGGER WARNING)

/ DO NOT BUY SOLIDEAL TIRES. (TRIGGER WARNING) #21  
I think a picture is worth a 1,000 words here...

/ DO NOT BUY SOLIDEAL TIRES. (TRIGGER WARNING) #22  
i think their track products may be good because they started with that and the tires are victims of their rapid expansion

/ DO NOT BUY SOLIDEAL TIRES. (TRIGGER WARNING) #23  
i think their track products may be good because they started with that and the tires are victims of their rapid expansion
It may also be that each is a completely different subsidiary with it's own manufacturing, engineering and supply chain organization.

/ DO NOT BUY SOLIDEAL TIRES. (TRIGGER WARNING) #24  
I will never, ever, ever buy another product made by Camso/Camoplast/Solideal. The Solideal Tires are truly terrible. When i First got tires for my tractor i got solideal tires, under the impression that they would save me about $300 and be just as good. Boy, was i just wrong. These tires have to be the worst brand of tires ever. They are already cracking and dryrotting after about 1 1/2 years of standard use, total of 75HRS. These are kept at normal inflation temperatures. The front tires are already bald, and i don't even go on concrete all that often. they are at a high PSI for the front like the manual says for loaders, and even what solideal tires website says. Don't buy these cheap tires. They are truly horrible. Never will i ever buy solideal tires again.
Your front tires on a tractor that's rarely driven on concrete went bald in less than 2 weeks of work (based on 75 hour and 40 hour work week)? They're defective! Call the manufacturer. They appear to have a 5 year warranty.

/ DO NOT BUY SOLIDEAL TIRES. (TRIGGER WARNING) #25  
I will never, ever, ever buy another product made by Camso/Camoplast/Solideal. The Solideal Tires are truly terrible. When i First got tires for my tractor i got solideal tires, under the impression that they would save me about $300 and be just as good. Boy, was i just wrong. These tires have to be the worst brand of tires ever. They are already cracking and dryrotting after about 1 1/2 years of standard use, total of 75HRS. These are kept at normal inflation temperatures. The front tires are already bald, and i don't even go on concrete all that often. they are at a high PSI for the front like the manual says for loaders, and even what solideal tires website says. Don't buy these cheap tires. They are truly horrible. Never will i ever buy solideal tires again.
Love to see some pics of the bald tires..;)

/ DO NOT BUY SOLIDEAL TIRES. (TRIGGER WARNING) #26  
I think a picture is worth a 1,000 words here...
Do you mean THIS pic??

warning tire.jpg

/ DO NOT BUY SOLIDEAL TIRES. (TRIGGER WARNING) #29  
The factory tires on my Kubota were weather cracked at 4 years old...a result of always being outside.

/ DO NOT BUY SOLIDEAL TIRES. (TRIGGER WARNING) #30  
Sounds like the rubber on everything I have ever bought from Harbor Freight.