Does it ever end

/ Does it ever end #11  
Isn't that often where the underlying stress and frustration start?

/ Does it ever end
Sorry my key pad deleted part of the message. Meant to post that we can't go anywhere without being pestered by questions. My girlfriend and I met at a restaurant for dinner. I drive a company truck that's pretty noticeable. This couple that builds pallet furniture just walks up to our table and starts asking about how to get free pallets then gets offended when I'm short with them.
It upset my gf that the people were inconsiderate of our dinner and so pushy.
I've had to take my emergency contact number off the gate at work too.

/ Does it ever end #14  
Sorry my key pad deleted part of the message. Meant to post that we can't go anywhere without being pestered by questions. My girlfriend and I met at a restaurant for dinner. I drive a company truck that's pretty noticeable. This couple that builds pallet furniture just walks up to our table and starts asking about how to get free pallets then gets offended when I'm short with them.
It upset my gf that the people were inconsiderate of our dinner and so pushy.
I've had to take my emergency contact number off the gate at work too.

Yeah. Its sometimes better to remain anonymous than to advertise openly. Two way sword. Great free advertising, but gets you interrupted at any given time. Gotta expect it.

/ Does it ever end #16  
People trying to utilize something that is being thrown away is a way of life for some. Sometimes it's hard to accommodate crazy requests you may get but at least they are trying to use/reuse the waste material into something useful. Some of the ideas people come up with for re purposing things like pallets are pretty amazing.

/ Does it ever end #17  
   / Does it ever end #18  
Last week a good friend of my coworker and father of 3 was killed by a guy that drove into the yard to swipe pallets... he went out to see what was going on and was run over and killed... crazy.

The police knew where to look and found him... he was the next city over trying to sell the pallets.

http://www.ktsf.com/en/man-killed-by-pickup-truck-driver-in-apparent-homicide-identified/

San Leandro: Police ID fatal hit-run victim, release suspect image

Man, that's sad..... my condolences. All over some stupid pallets. :(

/ Does it ever end #19  
There are times when I wonder where all the craziness is headed...

/ Does it ever end
I don't have a name on my truck but they associate it with the rolloff trucks we run. And I understand that folks recycle things I do the same. At the plant they let you get pallets most people want you to take them a load.

I just got flustered that I can't have a meal without people invading my space like that. I'm all up for a visit but not getting crowded. People don't surprise me much anymore when mom died she hadn't been dead 8 hrs and a neighbor of hers told my brother and I that she really woulda wanted him to have her pontoon.