Dog pics

/ Dog pics #2,571  
^^^^^
Apparently that's something which they discovered fairly recently, i.e. in the past 10 years or so. I have to keep mine away from the grape vines to him they're just another thing for him to steal from the garden. Perhaps that fox in the "Sour Grapes" fable knew something after all.
Also onions and garlic; at the dog training class I took 20 years ago they actually told us how to make a treat flavored with garlic.
Hopefully BrokeFarmer's dogs with come out of this OK.

/ Dog pics #2,572  
IMG_2617.JPG

/ Dog pics #2,573  
Update* dogs had blood drawn this morning and I’ll know the results tomorrow morning.

They have been on IVs from 8am-7pm the last two days, yesterday they kept breaking the IV line, pulling out catheters etc, they called to see if I wanted to proceed and I said no to the IV and for good measure I had the vet do another subcutaneous fluid on their backs before I took them home. Hopefully I’m done. $1550 so far.

The vet hospital was $2400-$3200 for both dogs and they got the same treatment, just threw my normal vets office a total of $1550. Still expensive lol.

/ Dog pics #2,574  
This is Bailey. He’s a little tense E11DFA45-2140-44C8-B73E-B352BFC04880.jpeg, not! He likes to ride as well 438A9699-CB4A-49E7-B05C-B582666F82BB.jpeg.

/ Dog pics #2,575  
Update* dogs had blood drawn this morning and I’ll know the results tomorrow morning.

They have been on IVs from 8am-7pm the last two days, yesterday they kept breaking the IV line, pulling out catheters etc, they called to see if I wanted to proceed and I said no to the IV and for good measure I had the vet do another subcutaneous fluid on their backs before I took them home. Hopefully I’m done. $1550 so far.

The vet hospital was $2400-$3200 for both dogs and they got the same treatment, just threw my normal vets office a total of $1550. Still expensive lol.

Not that it helps, but I really do know that feeling of money flying out of the pocket for my animals.

/ Dog pics #2,576  
The dogs bloodwork came back within normal range on kidney function. For now I am done with the vet.

Vet said to keep an eye out for symptoms later on and let her know of any changes.

/ Dog pics #2,579  
Good news on your dogs!

From the list above I did not know about coffee grounds. My Border Collie used to get into them. Thank you for posting it.