Dog pics

/ Dog pics #2,582  
Updated pic of the pup. He's now 20 weeks (5 mos.) old. Gets into everthing, but training well. He was 6 lbs at 10 wks, now 18 1/2 lbs.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 155
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 158
   / Dog pics #2,583  
Speaking of things our pups shouldn't eat.... I had the pup out yesterday to do his daily business... It was much bigger and longer...then there's a segment of white.... I'm looking...looking.... ITS A PAPER TOWEL SHEET !! We don't know when or where he got it from but he ate the thing whole! Luckily he was able to pass it. Could have been much more serious. I will definitely pass on posting a pic ! :shocked:

/ Dog pics #2,584  
Yikes! My emergency vet has all kinds of amazing things dogs ate framed on their wall.

/ Dog pics #2,586  
Speaking of things our pups shouldn't eat.... I had the pup out yesterday to do his daily business... It was much bigger and longer...then there's a segment of white.... I'm looking...looking.... ITS A PAPER TOWEL SHEET !! We don't know when or where he got it from but he ate the thing whole! Luckily he was able to pass it. Could have been much more serious. I will definitely pass on posting a pic ! :shocked:

Our dog used to do eat paper and we later learned it could have been from a vitamin deficiency. The dog also ate $60 (three 20's) once so with rubber gloves and an eye on the lawn we waited him out. Found a half of one bill but no more.

/ Dog pics #2,587  
Good chart on what dogs cannot eat.

IMG_2617.JPG

/ Dog pics #2,588  
Our dog used to do eat paper and we later learned it could have been from a vitamin deficiency. The dog also ate $60 (three 20's) once so with rubber gloves and an eye on the lawn we waited him out. Found a half of one bill but no more.

Fishing buddy of mine told me about his Cocker Spaniel that ate a roll of fishing line. I'll spare you the details.

/ Dog pics #2,589  
I have never worried about a few onions in some foods I give my dogs since it is so seldom the get it. Last night was spaghetti and that is one of their favorites. So their dog food had spaghetti mixed in with it. They love the noodles as treats. For sure they do not get onions regularly, probably once or twice a month and then just a few bits.

/ Dog pics #2,590  
My dog loves paper too, I wonder what mineral they are lacking...