Dog pics

MoKelly

Top Poster Of Month
Jefferson County, Mo, ... about 35 miles out of St
Tractor
Bobcat CT235, Bad Boy z-turn, Suzuki Vinson 500 and F-150
This is my son and his dog, Jax.

It was a great day today so we walked to the river. Our property line goes to the middle of the river as far as you can see.

IMG_1329.JPG

MoKelly

dlctcg

Gold Member
Tractor
New Holland TC40D, Lull 400, IR SP-48 Roller
As long as it has water, it's generally navigable unless you're looking at flush drowning or rock entrapment drowning ;)

That's what I call a fishing river.
Look we are just getting ready for fishing season here.... stop teasing me.... I was doing a precheck on the boat this weekend...

The Dogs Pics threads is by far one of my favorite threads... even though I've only shared on it a few time.... My wife is thinking of starting a Instagram page for our youngest Brodie... The many face of Brodie... He was our rescue & as much of a challenge he has been (& continues to be), he make us laugh everyday...

Attachments

• The many faces of Brodie.jpeg
    The many faces of Brodie.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 33

Rock Crawler

Veteran Member
Tractor
2018 Kubota B2650 TLB 280hrs, 2011 Craftsman Excellerator GT (680hrs), 2018 Husqvarna TS354XD, 2017 Husqvarna HU800AWD, 2019 Kawasaki Mule Pro DX (Yanmar)

MoKelly

Top Poster Of Month
Jefferson County, Mo, ... about 35 miles out of St
Tractor
Bobcat CT235, Bad Boy z-turn, Suzuki Vinson 500 and F-150

Jstpssng

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota L3301
Look we are just getting ready for fishing season here.... stop teasing me.... I was doing a precheck on the boat this weekend...

The Dogs Pics threads is by far one of my favorite threads... even though I've only shared on it a few time.... My wife is thinking of starting a Instagram page for our youngest Brodie... The many face of Brodie... He was our rescue & as much of a challenge he has been (& continues to be), he make us laugh everyday...
What lacks in quantity you make up for in quality. That top RH picture had me laughing my tail off. 👍

Frankenkubota

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota MX 5800, SkidPro 4 in 1, Ratchet rake, SkidPro pallet forks
I looked and looked for the pic where the dog had a dead rabbit in his mouth.

My new roommate came back with a gift.

RIP Peter rabbit
2A769B34-65DE-4D02-AB01-C20A452B4BAF.jpeg