Dog pics

/ Dog pics #3,851  
My granddaughter Rory and my Henry!

Attachments

• Rory n Henry.JPG
    Rory n Henry.JPG
    265.2 KB · Views: 75
   / Dog pics #3,852  
^^^ Nothing beats kids and puppies! (frigging COVID kept us from having the wife's granddaughter around with Kisha when both were growing up- the granddauther and parents are up in Canada)

/ Dog pics #3,855  
I'm new to this thread and I have been going through the post from the latest to the oldest. I have thoroughly enjoyed not only the pictures, but I have also learned from some of the wisdom in the posts.
Here is Etta Faye, she's an Aussie and smart as a whip. We rescued her and her litter mate sister (Heddie Maybe) at eight months of age. They were kept in a garage 24hrs a day and now enjoyed their freedom on our 12 acres.
Thank you too all who have contributed.
TimePhoto_20211117_162602.jpg

/ Dog pics #3,856  
I'm new to this thread and I have been going through the post from the latest to the oldest. I have thoroughly enjoyed not only the pictures, but I have also learned from some of the wisdom in the posts.
Here is Etta Faye, she's an Aussie and smart as a whip. We rescued her and her litter mate sister (Heddie Maybe) at eight months of age. They were kept in a garage 24hrs a day and now enjoyed their freedom on our 12 acres.
View attachment 725470
Our old neighbor lost his pooch a couple months back to old age. Waited about a month and adopted a 8 month old pooch.

Pooch was from a breeder, and no one wanted it. So it spent it's whole life to this point locked in a cage.

This pooch is so skiddish of everything. Gets pretty overwhelmed when he goes outside.

It's gonna take quite a bit of time and patience for the pup to come around

/ Dog pics #3,857  
View attachment 725470
Beautiful Red Merle Aussie!