Dog pics

/ Dog pics #3,991  
Amen! I didn't even mind the night I got up without a light and stepped into something soft and warm between my bare toes. I knew it was because she couldn't help it, and wouldn't be around much longer.
Our late jack Russell terrier used to poop in someone's shoes or slippers if he didn't like them

If he couldn't get to their shoes or slippers, he would poop exactly where the person would place there feet getting out of bed. This dog had pin point accuracy with this

/ Dog pics #3,992  
Our late jack Russell terrier used to poop in someone's shoes or slippers if he didn't like them

If he couldn't get to their shoes or slippers, he would poop exactly where the person would place there feet getting out of bed. This dog had pin point accuracy with this

We had a sweet dog, now deceased that would try to whiz on the leg of any visitor that didn't pay attention to him and rub or scratch him when he wanted it. He was a great dog but just needed a lot of attention.

/ Dog pics #3,993  
Not mine🙃

869CD905-7A4B-4603-B0EF-FF810ABFD66C.jpeg

/ Dog pics #3,994  
My neighbor had a great dane that was incredibly afraid of balloons.
Boy would he jump if a balloon appeared, then run and hide for 30 minutes or so.

/ Dog pics #3,997  
Last edited:
   / Dog pics #3,998  
The black and white Springer was sister to a brown and white (champion bird dog) Springer that passed away last year. He used to just sit and look out the window waiting for her to return. It was very sad.
They were rescues so we searched for the kennel they came from. We found it and tracked the blood line close enough in hopes we could fool the black and white that the new puppy was his missing sister.

Short story and lots of work later, he bought it and accepted her as his missing sister. These two are now inseparable.

IMG_1744.jpg
Inseparable.

IMG_0253.jpg
It was tough to watch.

IMG_5687.jpg
She's a champ as well, even at 10 months.

Last edited:
   / Dog pics #3,999  
And this old girl, now gone, by far preferred to be out in the cold. Some dogs sure are insulated good. She was alive while out in the snow and running in it. She liked cold water just the same.View attachment 733147View attachment 733148View attachment 733149
He's certainly got the right coat for the cold. I've seen dogs like him... bring them in to get out of the cold and they just aren't happy until they're back out in the snow again.