Dog pics

/ Dog pics #4,001  
Chilling on a Sunday morning

Resized_20220213_092513.jpg

/ Dog pics #4,002  
Yesterday was one of those days where all of the weather experts got it wrong. 30% chance of rain and temps where 40 in the morning and warming up to 60 in the day. Nothing unusual expected, just a bit cooler then it had been all week.

Temps started out at 40, then then it got colder, and colder, and all of a sudden, big fat snowflakes showed up!!!! By noon, it was 34 degrees and snowing heavy. It all melted when it hit the ground, but it was sure a lot of fun seeing it coming down.

This is our 9 month old puppy, Spicy. She is non stop motion, and I was very lucky to get a picture of here standing still!!!! She went to the vet during the week and she weighs 79 pounds. She will be leaving in a week or so for a few dog shows. She will need a lot of grooming before she's ready to show. :)

IMG_0508.JPG

/ Dog pics #4,006  
This picture could very easily be my future if my wife has her way!!

/ Dog pics #4,009  
Last edited:
   / Dog pics #4,010  
The sisters will be 2 years old on the 19th. We haven't weighed them in awhile, but they are both overweight. The darker one needs to lose a few pounds. She is show quality and has done well, but she is growing in spurts and she is just starting to look really good. Her sister is a mess. Easily 10 pounds overweight, but not show quality, and she's just a fun pet that is enjoying her life.

IMG_0559.JPG