Dog pics

/ Dog pics #1,952  
Was it on this thread I remember someone saying dogs are better in packs?

My dog chews on things time to time and gets in the trash, I have the opportunity to pick up another male Shepard for $250 that's 10 months old but has only had one round of shots and no heart worm meds and has been a outside dog the last few months. So he needs a vet and some work.

I would hope by having 2 dogs they would entertain themselves more and behave better, what do you all think?

View attachment 522176
View attachment 522177

My dog is 4 and is still as hyper as a puppy, he freakin loves to play all the dang time, he knows all the commands and minds very well, he's deff a Velcro dog.

View attachment 522178

The money part wouldn't bother me as long as it benefits Max.

They can take some time to get acclimated and some of it can be challenging. They eventually figure it out and then all is good.

/ Dog pics #1,954  
They can take some time to get acclimated and some of it can be challenging. They eventually figure it out and then all is good.

Yep. That is about how it goes. Some take longer than others but it is a very rewarding process for both you and the dog. All of my dogs have been death row dogs yet all of my dogs have turned out to be great dogs after some work.

/ Dog pics #1,955  
Yep. That is about how it goes. Some take longer than others but it is a very rewarding process for both you and the dog. All of my dogs have been death row dogs yet all of my dogs have turned out to be great dogs after some work.

You are so right. The best dogs I ever had were rescues that turned out to be purebred bird dogs. A little effort and they fit like a glove around here. Very polite, no bad habits now and they do what they're told.

IMG_6707.jpg

/ Dog pics #1,957  
Cardigan or Pembroke?
We had two over the years and found them to be loyal dogs and great defenders, they were bred as cattle dogs and have a natural instinct to round up animals.
We now have two german shepherds, two tibetan spaniels and a chinese crested who is my best mate, we both have about the same amount of hair.

/ Dog pics #1,958  
Nice to see someone else has a Chinese Crested. A lot of folks have never heard of them. Even our vet had never seen one till we got her fixed the other day.
She is now 7 months old and we got her as a friend for our pug who lost his 2 best mates in the last 12 months. They sure are an affectionate little dog.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 8.35.54 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 8.35.54 pm.png
    196 KB · Views: 85
   / Dog pics #1,959  
1507264439775.jpg1507264458027.jpgI wish our beagle was better in a pack. We want another dog, a walker hound. But this turd hides and mopes around like she's depressed if another dog comes over. She has taken a lot better to our 1 1/2 yo than she did to the 4 yo.

/ Dog pics #1,960  
yours is a powder puff, we used to breed them until dad got killed, we now have one of the pups who is now four years old and is a hairless.
you need a powder puff and hairless to breed.
ours can be bad tempered but he probably got that from me.
you realise they are a very old breed that had its roots with the aztecs, good eating they said.