Backhoe Dolly for LS XG3025 LB1106 Backhoe

/ Dolly for LS XG3025 LB1106 Backhoe #21  
I built a dolly for my lb1104 hoe. the ladder frame is the same design for each of the bigger LS BH, just a different size. I unbolt some of the bolts and loosen others on the ladder, then swing it up out of the way so I can move it around but 1000 lbs of backhoe is a lot to move even on wheels.

/ Dolly for LS XG3025 LB1106 Backhoe
I built a dolly for my lb1104 hoe. the ladder frame is the same design for each of the bigger LS BH, just a different size. I unbolt some of the bolts and loosen others on the ladder, then swing it up out of the way so I can move it around but 1000 lbs of backhoe is a lot to move even on wheels.

That really sounds interesting, do you have any photos of your backhoe with the ladder portion swiveled up? Also can you post some photos of the dolly you built? What size & type of casters are you using?
Thanks,

/ Dolly for LS XG3025 LB1106 Backhoe #23  
I also must agree with 3Lfarms that the addition of the backhoe subframe appears to add significant strength to the tractor.
Thanks for those pics. Far from muddling the picture, it clarifies a great deal.

My backhoe doesn't have the 'permanent' subframe you show. I agree it looks as though that would add a significant increase in strength and rigidity.

It does look like the amount that is removed is about the same, though. Kinda wish mine had the extra reinforcement, even with the loss of ground clearance. Would make adding skid plates easier, too, at the cost of probably making maintenance (lubing and adjustments) more difficult.

/ Dolly for LS XG3025 LB1106 Backhoe #24  
Sorry, I have been really busy lately. the very first videos I posted on youtube are of the dolly. If you want more pictures/vidoes of it let me know and ill add it to the list. It didnt cost much to build and the weight of the BH is a little much for the size casters on the HF engine dolly but it works pretty well!

click the link in the signature and look for my first videos last winter.

/ Dolly for LS XG3025 LB1106 Backhoe
Sorry, I have been really busy lately. the very first videos I posted on youtube are of the dolly. If you want more pictures/vidoes of it let me know and ill add it to the list. It didnt cost much to build and the weight of the BH is a little much for the size casters on the HF engine dolly but it works pretty well!

click the link in the signature and look for my first videos last winter.

jdom84 thanks for the link. There are some differences in how my backhoe attaches to the tractor but the basic theory is the same. Thanks again.

/ Dolly for LS XG3025 LB1106 Backhoe #26  
jdom84 thanks for the link. There are some differences in how my backhoe attaches to the tractor but the basic theory is the same. Thanks again.
Did you ever build or find a dolly for your 1106?

/ Dolly for LS XG3025 LB1106 Backhoe #27  
This has been a help to me. I hope to have a concrete floor in my tractor barn this winter, or sooner if I can hire someone to do it. Everyone is too busy for a small job. I have a porch landing that was removed from my shop that is 42x68 inches that I plan to use. I have a pallet jack that I think I can use to more the backhoe to the tractor and raise or lower it to slide into position instead of having to back the tractor exactly where it needs to be and raise it with the stabilizes.