Dropping 3ph

/ Dropping 3ph #1  

ZackaryMac

Silver Member
Tractor
B6100 HST-E, T1600, Case 1818
The 3 ph on my B6100 will slowly drop when I'm using the tractor, ie: running my MMM fully raised in deep grass, the deck will slowly drop, about an inch every 5 minutes at the 3ph arm tips. They will drop without a load also, but obvoiusly not as fast.
So I'm going to guess there is a leak internally. If so, is there a cylinder in there, or what do they use? Major job to repair, or not so bad? It's a nuisance, something I need to fix. Thanks for any advice. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Dropping 3ph
Thanks.
I tried a search before posting, but this never came up. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Dropping 3ph #4  
I had the same problem on my 3ph on my b7100 and found a solution to it on the ssbtractor.com Kubota form.

Here is a a link to my thread on this site about it.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=owning&Number=441071&Forum=All_Forums&Words=b7100%20&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=441071&Search=true#Post441071

In short, there is a large oring that you can replace easily on the 3ph lift cylinder. The oring is about 3 dollars, the cylinder head is the forward facing slanted piece under the seat.

It took me about 15 minutes, it really is easy.

Here is the link to the posting on ssbtractor.com about this:

http://www.ssbtractor.com/wwwboard/view_all.cgi?bd=kubota&msg=5967

/ Dropping 3ph
twstanley
Thanks for the links also. Easy, simple, cheap fixes are rare, and nice. This drop problem is more annoying with the MMM fully raise chompin' deep grass, and it has to be bumped up every 5 minutes or so (so it seems when using it anyway).

BTW, I managed to free up the hydraulic diverter valve (the one under the seat), but it took some careful work with the hammer. Now it's a turn as it should deal. I plan on making my small utility trailer into a dump trailer, so it'll come in handy.