Dump height for dk45se

/ Dump height for dk45se #1  

RJJR

Gold Member
Tractor
2011 Kioti DK45 HST
Jus
Considering the purchase of an older dump truck but want to make sure the sides are not too high got the FEL on ny DK45. Any of you using a 45 and dump truck combo regularly and can advise me on height limitations for the sides in order to fill the truck easily?
Thanks

/ Dump height for dk45se #2  
I don't own one so take this with a grain of salt but I think you would be okay with a mason dump body on a light to medium duty truck with small tires

/ Dump height for dk45se #3  
I have a DK45S but with the 451 loader. I had no trouble dumping logs from tree cutting into a good-size dump truck (both back or side of the truck). But you have a different loader and who knows about the truck you might get. So I think you need to measure your loader and any truck you are considering.

/ Dump height for dk45se #4  
On my stock DK45SE cab with the loader that came with it will reach level 105.5". You will lose about 4 or 5"s off that when you dump it.

Cheers Don.

/ Dump height for dk45se #5  
According to the specs, The loader for the DK45SE (kl401) will go 105.5" with a level bucket. So I'd say thats the MAX. You can dump the then have to curl back before you back out.

If by chance you got a DK45S with kl451 loader, it goes 4" higher. So you are looking at needing a smaller dumptruck. It takes a tractor about twice that size or a full-sized TLB to load a full sized dumptruck. And even that combo usually dont have the clearence to back out when fully dumped. You have to curl back in order to back out. The loader on my backhoe will lift to about 12', but I still have to curl-back to clear backing out loading a tandem dump truck.

/ Dump height for dk45se #6  
On my stock DK45SE cab with the loader that came with it will reach level 105.5". You will lose about 4 or 5"s off that when you dump it.

Cheers Don.

You will lose a lot more than that when fully dumped.