Dynahoe information search

/ Dynahoe information search #11  
I want one to Scott, but Im not sure Arkansas soil would hold one up lol. I went and looked at a Dynahoe the other day it had already sold but they did have an old 290M Clark articulated tractor scraper with a 31 yard baolw 4 wheel drive the factory straight with a tilt blade and backdrag rippers. With a a 350 or 400 BigCam Cummins and a powershift transmission for 2100 bucks. I may invest in it lol.
I did know of an older 2 wheel drive Dynahoe over at Friars Point outside of Clarksdale MS. The last time we did any work down there it was retired from clearing off an irrigation channel and seemed to run good. It had a Detroit for sure no mistaking that. I always meant to stop and watch it up close but we were always too busy hauling gravel and building display lots.

/ Dynahoe information search #12  
I got a buddy that used to run a JD710B near Cave City so I think I'll be alright. I'll just park it on Crowley's Ridge where it's mostly gravel. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ya see those Clark machines pretty regular. They're all made of generic parts so that wouldn't be too bad. It should self load pretty well being 4x4.

/ Dynahoe information search #13  
I worked a bit for an outfit in Paragould once. We had a nice Clarksdale type gumbo on that job. Had a choice between a new 590 Case and an old 450 track loader on damp days lol Had to go with the tracks.
We may use it at the Landfill we run but the sand may be a problem. We already have a 762 paddlewheel but may have to down it. A friend gave me an old 10 yard AC the other day. Its small enough to push load with the D5. Just need another motor.
I got a lead on a few cheap DynaHoe 4x4 rigs in Huntsville AL Im may look into if your interested.

/ Dynahoe information search #14  
Hey I always want to know about hoe's that are for sale if I cant afford one some of my freinds might want it. I my self want a 200 for it's size and power, and the fact that part's can be found at most truck supply houses, I hope? so I would like to know about them
Thanks
Charlie

/ Dynahoe information search #15  
What company in Paragould?
Small world... I live there...er, here. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm always interested but my penny jar is about empty... Thanks for the thought.

/ Dynahoe information search #16  
Hey Taylortractornut can you find out about the dynahoe's in your area I might be intrested in one of them ifin they aint too much
charlie

/ Dynahoe information search
A 490 just went up for bid on ebay sorry I didn't check in sooner the selling price was $9100. It looked to be in good shape. There is a guy in Brentwood, NY. that sells them. Really nice guy. You can contact him through ironhorse.com
He had several of them when I bought mine. good luck

Attachments

• 637358-dy.jpg
    637358-dy.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,305
   / Dynahoe information search #18  
Benco equipment and I think they are in Foxboro MA, has a lot of Dynahoe's for sale,.., I've seen their ads with dynahoe's running in the equipment trader at least the last 15 - 20 years..

/ Dynahoe information search
The address I put up is not correct its http://www.ironhorseequip.com
You have to contact him. The site doesn't show all the backhoes he is selling. Actually its still showing the one I bought. super guy though